it is an american band from new orleans ,,but they sound british
here is the link and do not comment until you have listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVs0gOsGiv4

if this thread does exist,than i am sorry
People keep asking us where Paul is. That's a really funny question. See, if Paul was still in the band then we wouldn't have a new fucking record. That's why Paul isn't in the band anymore. (by Maynard James Keenan)
when i heard them they sounded kinda interesting, but then the singer came in.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
yeah, studio they suck but I saw them live at Lollapalooza 06 and then again in 07 when they toured and they;re AMAZING. I'll keep buying records just to support them. See them live before you listen studio, that's my advice.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
My friend Chris toured with them and he films they're live shows.

You can watch his video's of them on his Myspace. They are damn good.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=220058989&MyToken=1e9120bf-7656-421c-a510-7322d1799b67

Plus it's cool cause I have actually talked with Paul Meaney and have his cell number on my phone... being friends with someone who knows people like that has it's benefits.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
what is the problem with this band that allmost nobody likes..

@blackzeppelin yeah man its kind of cool
People keep asking us where Paul is. That's a really funny question. See, if Paul was still in the band then we wouldn't have a new fucking record. That's why Paul isn't in the band anymore. (by Maynard James Keenan)
I used to like "Typical" until that guy butchered it on American Idol.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
^ oh gawd, that was terrible.

He needs to get butchered for that.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Mute math is amazing

They are even better live
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Does anyone know where I can find the typical bass tab? My drummer wants to play it.... Or do I have to tab it out myself....
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by UtBDan
yeah, studio they suck but I saw them live at Lollapalooza 06 and then again in 07 when they toured and they;re AMAZING. I'll keep buying records just to support them. See them live before you listen studio, that's my advice.

i've only seen a little bit of their live show, but I think their studio stuff is really good.

and that american idol version was pretty good imo
I heard Control on the X-Games live broadcasting this summer. It is now forever associated with my 2007 summer which was awesome. A few months later I bought their album.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Doesn't anyone else think the singer sounds like a young Sting?

Hopefully they'll release something new soon.
Awesome, so there are people that have heard of them . Sorry about the other thread, the search bar came up with nothing.
Quote by K-Lizzle
I used to like "Typical" until that guy butchered it on American Idol.

the music video for that song is one of the coolest ive seen in a long time, pure dedication by the band to learn the entire song backwards just to make a music video, anyone else seen it?