ok my guitar strap is getting kinda old and it falls off in the middle of playing all the time, and its making band practice hard. soo, what is a good strap to use, and i been thinkin bout getting on with locking clamps and how much are those???
you can buy cheap strap locks for like £1.50 each they might be plastic but they do the job
I've a strap made by "Fire and Stone" . It's OK and made of leader.
Well, I guess it costs around 7,50 €...
Quote by SA215OL
ok my guitar strap is getting kinda old and it falls off in the middle of playing all the time, and its making band practice hard. soo, what is a good strap to use, and i been thinkin bout getting on with locking clamps and how much are those???

Get your hands on some schaller strap locks and you won't have to buy a new strap.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schaller-Strap-Locks-and-Buttons-Pair-?sku=360389
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
god what happened 2 people findin stuff out for themselves wot a pointless thread!
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 50's Neck
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst
Line 6 Spider 3 150
Line 6 Pocket POD

Member #23 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
^wow, that's every thread. is it your first day here?

i suggest you buy a new strap if you want one, but more importantly, you will want some sort of lock system.

here in the first box you see stap locks and then in the last box, you see a cheap locking disc.

if you screw strap lock into the guitar, the old holes might be a little too big and you'll need to fill the hole with toothpicks, to hold the new screws.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Mar 12, 2008,