Alright so I know if you lived in the U.S. you remember this game. Well my coworker was searching for something about the TV show "M.A.S.H." and found this instead:
http://playmash.com/

Yes, it is indeed the game were little middle schoolers folded up paper to decide their future.

Post your results.

Mine said I was going to marry bruce willis, drive a red hot dog cart, have 4 kids, live at lake Titicaca and work as an ob gyn

What do you guys got? Feel free to make fun of this thread seeing as I really don't care
as much as i really want to do that
im just too lazy
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
^^^^^i think you already did, then said that to sound really cool. i think youre the best. wanna make sandwiches together?
I wanted to, but there are just too many boxes to fill.

EDIT:
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
You will live in Mansion.
You will drive a Red Monster Truck.
You will marry Bob Marley and have 6 kids.
You will be a Clown in A Bin.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I did this like 1 week ago at school...

I got a box for a car, a mansion,a girl in out school, made $10 a day, and had 1million kids....

When your married to a hot girl and had 1 million kids (you know what that means)...who cards if you drive a box

EDIT: I was also a plummer
Quote by Soggy FrenchFry
^^^^^i think you already did, then said that to sound really cool. i think youre the best. wanna make sandwiches together?

No, srsly, I didn't. I just saw your thread only had one comment and therefore felt sorry for you so I posted in the said thread out of the goodness of my heart. Sandwhiches? yes please.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
No, srsly, I didn't. I just saw your thread only had one comment and therefore felt sorry for you so I posted in the said thread out of the goodness of my heart. Sandwhiches? yes please.

Gotcha...I had just started it about a minute before that. But thanks for worrying about my feelings and online social status.

I like roast beef and ham sandwiches? We could do something more exotic though like a lasagna on garlic toast sandwich....mmm im gonna go make that
I always worry about other's feelings, I am a very caring person.
Lasagne sandwhich? That sounds awesome.
RULE BRITANNIA
shooting, metal gear solid serius..... rpg... ff10 or ff 8 seven was great too... racing forza, and tt super bikes.... horror suspense.. resident evil or silent hill