Page 1 of 2
are there any here?
only yesterday i realised that alexis blue`s song title isn`t
`dyslexics of the world, unite`, but `..., untie`

today i wrote `versb` instead `verbs` on my english class.
usually i have to rewrite my messages and check them out precisely.
it`s not just about typing. i`m scared it`s a disease.
but i feel kinda proud to be a psychological subject, for i am a completely average person.i used to hate that fact when i was a kid. always wanted to be special or something.
I put the sexy in dyslexia
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by betty boop
are there any here?
only yesterday i realised that alexis blue`s song title isn`t
`dyslexics of the world, unite`, but `..., untie`

today i wrote `versb` instead `verbs` on my english class.
usually i have to rewrite my messages and check them out precisely.
it`s not just about typing. i`m scared it`s a disease.
but i feel kinda proud to be a psychological subject, for i am a completely average person.i used to hate that fact when i was a kid. always wanted to be special or something.

Lol, now you're special needs.
Yes.
Me, hello.
Typing its pretty good, but when I write, I usually end up writing things either backward or mix d's and b's etc.
Hence, I barely write anything anymore.
Untie..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
...just because u spell some stuff wrong doesnt mean ur dyslexic...n if u really are then u should understand this "...cixelsyd ru naem tnseod gnorw ffuts emos lleps u esuaceb tsuj..."
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
...just because u spell some stuff wrong doesnt mean ur dyslexic...n if u really are then u should understand this "...cixelsyd ru naem tnseod gnorw ffuts emos lleps u esuaceb tsuj..."

anyone can read backwards dubamss
I get numbers mixed up when i say them such as, if its 10:45 I'll say 10:54, and i get d's and b's mixed up, left and right occasionally. Nothing thats really life altering
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Quote by albinokrikit

Completely the wrong end of the stick.
Might want to look at your own spelling anyway.
Until you fix that, opinion = VOID.
Good day to you. Asshat.
hawking...yes anyone can read backwards but have you tryed it and done it without pausing to analyze the sentence? no...only ppl w/ dyslexia can do that
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
n to oil 88 i kno my spelling is bad cuz i take short cuts theres no need to be rude about how someone types
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
I subscribe to a weekly news letter fore dyslexics....it all pictures haha. jk
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by les.is.more
I get numbers mixed up when i say them such as, if its 10:45 I'll say 10:54, and i get d's and b's mixed up, left and right occasionally. Nothing thats really life altering

with numbers you call it dyscalcular
I'm pretty sure dislexia has been disproved many times. If you want to complain about my theory, ring me on 9696969696969696.
Quote by albinokrikit

You have to understand that dyslexia is not just misunderstanding words or reading them backwards. There are other symptoms as well. I am mildly dyslexic, but I have no problem with words. Other symptoms are totally different, like 'phasing out' for minutes at a time, having trouble concentrating, etc. etc. It also can make you strong in other fields, like music and math.
In college last year someone in my group had to read a part from a book and we had to write down notes from it. Anyway he was struggling to read it and i said he was like Lloyd in Dumb & Dumber when he was trying to read the newspaper. Turned out he was dyslexic lol.
woo woo ... i cant spell dyslexia

OMG I CAN wtf........

but seriously i am dyslexic .. inherited from my mother who cant spell very well .. at ALL!
Quote by Oli_88
Yes.
Me, hello.
Typing its pretty good, but when I write, I usually end up writing things either backward or mix d's and b's etc.
Hence, I barely write anything anymore.

you mean mixing b's and d's ?
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
I dyslexia ♥

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
I actullay surprised this thread has made it this far. Also i thought thought the grammar nazi`s would be all over it.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
It's not a disability in most cases, it's just a case of bad teaching and learning.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
dislexix of yaer sxi

i hoep yuo flail yuor stas.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I'm dyspraxic, and sick of you bloody dyslexics getting all the attention.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
^^ whats dyspraxic?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

is Dyslexic and prod of it!
Seriously i do suffer from it, using the keyboard helps overcome as you have to think about where the letters are and the db qp being spaced out on the qwerty keyboard helps, i still trip up when doing handwriten stuff.
Quote by Silver-spear94
^^ whats dyspraxic?

Thanks for proving my point.

Google it.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by purple666
the db qp

Haha it looks like...

...never mind
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by papershredder
Haha it looks like...

...never mind

what? what? I MUST KNO-oh...haha...k
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Page 1 of 2