So I'm in a 3 piece blues/classic rock band (think Stevie Ray & Hendrix) and we have a logo which I like, but people have been giving me crap about it because it doesnt make any sense...

So this is the official post for a new logo idea, and yes, i know i'll get lots of stupid ideas, but maybe I'll get a good one.
yeah i made it. and thanks, appreciate it. i thought of it in a historical context, which most wont get, but the Romans used to let lions judge people convicted of crimes telling them that the lion could let them have "salvation" but they usually just got eaten, hah
Design a logo with subliminal messages hidden in it, that make people think you guys are the new rhcp.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Im drunk adn I think it's awesome, and I think many drunk people will watch your band.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
didnt draw it, but got permission to use it from an artist i know. i cant draw and play, not that multi-talented, lol
Quote by faigenistic
yeah i made it. and thanks, appreciate it. i thought of it in a historical context, which most wont get, but the Romans used to let lions judge people convicted of crimes telling them that the lion could let them have "salvation" but they usually just got eaten, hah

****ing set lions on people who give you crap about it, its awesome
yah, but my bro is my biggest critic, so that might be a problem for me.... but i suppose not as big as actually finding a ****ing lion
That would be a good logo for a Christian band. Good name for a Christian band as well. Become a Christian classic rock band!
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
hahah booooooooo no way man.... lead guitar player/singer's name is Sal

****... i hope people dont think we play christian rock.... that would be so lame
Last edited by faigenistic at Mar 12, 2008,
What's wrong with Christian rock? There's some extremely good Christian rock music out there....Don't be so close minded.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
im not man, trust me... just not our style at all. and im going to assume y ou dont live in the South like i do... religion takes on a whole new meaning south of the mason-dixon line, almost fanatical the way some people are about it
Fair enough...Sorry for calling you close minded...Although I don't get why you called it lame still. Quite some powerful imagery involved and some talented guitarists as well.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
called it lame for the same reason you probably called me closed minded... no offense and none taken here bro.
You should so draw a lion ripping a dude in half, with his blood spelling your band name. I'd see a band who did that.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by goth clash
What's wrong with Christian rock? There's some extremely good Christian rock music out there....Don't be so close minded.

Unfortunetly not enough.

this better?

im actually amazed at the lack of crazy ideas this post has gotten... guys tired today or something?
Last edited by faigenistic at Mar 12, 2008,
So you found a cool drawing of a lion. Hurray!
I think if you are going to have the band name Salvation, which is better than Salamander as Sal always wants it, you should have a much more pertinent logo. Lions have nothing to do with: "the act of saving or protecting from harm, risk, loss, destruction, etc."

Maybe your logo should be a dude putting on a condom. or a helmet. or someone shooting that lion in the face because he looks dangerous. i'm not an artist or a designer, but just because your logo looks neat doesn't mean its a good one.

plus you may not even get permission from whoever drew that.

plus you are a big big loserface with no friends. BURN!
that first dude was right.... i should set lions on my critics.. including my own bro... youre a douche Z! good luck in Chi-town.. and Sal actually asked for u by name if u were going to attend.. tell him happy b-day tonight sometime. holla!
That's pretty bad-ass, i really like it.
I can't see what's wrong with that for an album or single cover, but for a logo it's a bit too complicated
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
its nice....but as a logo it needs to be simplified, preferable one or two colours. think about it like this: would it look good on a drink bottle, a ticket, a billboard and a issue of kerang?
a woman on all fours with a leash on her and a glove being thrust in her face
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
right on man... and i dont get the glove in her face, awkward!
...even when i'm sleepin' i'm keepin' it real.