This is how it works. The user says one of his most embarrasing moments, and the person after him rates the moment and writes his own.

I'll start:

One year ago, I was in a Greek cruise ship. There was this REALLY hot chick, okay? About 21, and she was wearing a bikini.

so what happened was, on the way down the stairs, I decided to act really cool, and slide down the bannister. Unfortunately, I fell off and guess into who? The woman

That's not the worst part. When I fell off the bannister, I feel face-first onto her boobs, and remember that she was wearing a bikini! It felt AWESOME, but I realized everyone was watching. I then ran like hell. I never saw her again, and my parents were like

so yeah, that was pretty embarrasing, yet awesome. So now, I'm at 2nd base
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
that's a 7/10 IMO, I once tried to be cool by jousting on a bike, not only did I get destroyed, but it was in front of like 30 kids, and I caught my balls in the brakes of the bike (thank god for jeans), then fell over onto a rock and broke my collar bone for the 2nd time.
Quote by bowen
that's a 7/10 IMO, I once tried to be cool by jousting on a bike, not only did I get destroyed, but it was in front of like 30 kids, and I caught my balls in the brakes of the bike (thank god for jeans), then fell over onto a rock and broke my collar bone for the 2nd time.

That sounds more painful then anything. But because of that pain + looking foolish = 8/10.

I couldn't "climax" for my girlfriend during oral sex...twice.
Quote by technicolour
That sounds more painful then anything. But because of that pain + looking foolish = 8/10.

I couldn't "climax" for my girlfriend during oral sex...twice.

lol
maybe she's just not good at it....

my gf mom walked in on us doing it once...
it was bad
she asked if we wanted cookies..
lol at oral comment
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool