Poll: Is UG what it was meant to be?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is UG what it was meant to be?
Yes
22 50%
No
22 50%
Voters: 44.
As the title states. Do you believe that the UG of today is what zappp intended it to be way back when. Somehow I doubt it.
I Like My Music Like I Like My Life

EVERYTHING LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE!
it started off as just a guitar website i believe, now its mainly the forums, with guitarists using them

so yes and no, but its great aint it?
Quote by nt1440
it started off as just a guitar website i believe, now its mainly the forums, with guitarists using them

so yes and no, but its great aint it?

I think most visitors would find the tabs more useful and important than the forums

Oddly enough
There was intended to be a lot less assholes!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by Whatsupdoc
I Luv Ug

And I reckon they wanted a serious forums e.g. electric guitar, bass, guitar accessories

But the pit spawned!! ZOMMGMGG
Last edited by Photograph at Mar 12, 2008,
Do not confuse The Pit with the rest of UG.

UG is bigger than could have ever been imagined. The Pit has turned into what was inevitable.
Quote by Whatsupdoc
I Luv Ug

I watched a film the other day and this black dude was totally like "i luv Ug", or it might have been more "I Love u.... G!". Only now do i find this humourous....

And now slightly less so ..
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
I think its totally what it meant to be. A guitar site with tabs, reviews, news- Ultimate Guitar. However, the Pit is something all internet forums are so...
I think it just kept changing with the times. It's now the last large tab website running, with the forums more active than ever... so yea, maybe more than zappp bargained for but still on track
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
The Pit =/= UG.
UG = Best tabs site, awesome lessons, awesome articles, lots of reviews...
I believe that it's more than what it was intended to be.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||