For my Chem class we're supposed to make a periodic table with at least 5 groups and 4 periods on a certain topic. Atomic Numbers and Masses have to ascend across periods and down groups. The problem is, is that I'm having trouble coming up with a topic that's feasible. It's the organization of it that gets me. And not every space must be filled bu there must be at least 20 elements. I was going to do metal bands by genre for groups but couldn't come up with a corresponding classification for the periods and make it all fit. Any help?
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
...jesus, we actually learnt about chemistry back when i did chemistry. doss lesson much?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I agree, it's a bullshit assignment, but it's for 2 test grades and I can't afford to not turn it in.

OMGWTFBBQ
hm, so, you wanna do metal bands...? ok, so genre for groups, maybe like...the age of the band for periods? how long they've been around? or relative popularity (base it on myspace friends or plays or something, idk, lol). then for atomic number and mass you could have any number of things...like, number of people in the band, what key they usually play in, what tuning they use, how many albums they have out, how many singles they've released, stuff like that maybe?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
hm, so, you wanna do metal bands...? ok, so genre for groups, maybe like...the age of the band for periods? how long they've been around? or relative popularity (base it on myspace friends or plays or something, idk, lol). then for atomic number and mass you could have any number of things...like, number of people in the band, what key they usually play in, what tuning they use, how many albums they have out, how many singles they've released, stuff like that maybe?

Thank you, I may just be making to much of the whole thing and making it too hard. I'll try what you've said.

OMGWTFBBQ