I think my schools guidance office might have lost my official social security card. On top of my mom wanting to kill me for giving it out, if they did lose it, can we sue? Also, I gave it out because they said they needed it for drivers ed. How long will it take me to get a new social security card? Im really worried.
Life is a film, you the film maker
well...first of all your never supposed to give it out. Always give them a copy.
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
I think my schools guidance office might have lost my official social security card. On top of my mom wanting to kill me for giving it out, if they did lose it, can we sue? Also, I gave it out because they said they needed it for drivers ed. How long will it take me to get a new social security card? Im really worried.

What is it with people and suing?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Well, i do live in the projects......but thats not even the important part. Im more scared of identity theft...
Quote by Kensai

It's America. Suing is like greasy cheeseburgers and SUVs. We just can't get enough of it.
Yeah, i know i messed up big time. But Im really scared and I just asked some of my teachers and they said it takes up to ten years to get a new one. Is this true?
Last edited by ~DeadPoetsNow~ at Mar 12, 2008,