Just post here what you think is the best guitar ever made and why, try to post a picture if you can!

grtz
henis
IMO, the new epi LP ultra II is a big step foreward...for the company, as well as where the electric is headed...
-Epiphone SG400
-Epiphone ES-339
-Dean Ekoa acoustic
-Peavey Valveking 212
-Fulltone Full-Drive 2
-Slash Signature Wah
The best guitar ever made would have to be the first solid body to have commercial success, the 1952 blackguard telecaster.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
The question isn't really usefull... At all!

Best guitar, for what? For western? For Metal? For everything (all-round)? For acoustic songs?
The Fender Telecaster, purely because it was the first mass produced solid body guitar.

But my favourite. God knows!!

EDIT: someone beat me to it! ^
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Depends what you mean. Best guitar can mean a few things to me..I think as far as playability goes, it varies for everyone, but i believe the strat cant be beaten if set up right. For technology, either the new gibson robot or the gibson HD.6-Pro Digital, both are pretty sweet.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Ok, i'll play.

The 1957 Fender Stratocaster

and the 1958/1959 Gibson Les Paul.

Those models really ignited the 60's-70's musical explosion in the U.S. and Abroad.

LET THE FLAME WARS BEGIN!!!!
My guitar can kick your guitars ass.
Quote by Friedmaniac
The best guitar ever made would have to be the first solid body to have commercial success, the 1952 blackguard telecaster.

If it was the first, I hardly see how that makes it the best, it just makes it primitive. Was the first computer ever made the best? Of course not.
I'm not saying its a bad guitar, just that your argument is pretty poor.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by ExplorerFreak
Better question:

Henis?

Damn that made me laugh!

And in my opinion, My S470, Linda III. She's my "evo", my "number one", my "Lucille" and all the rest of it.
It's up to taste. I like thin necks and high-gain pickups, heavy strings, rosewood/maple fretboard, some sort or trim, 2 volume knobs and a master tone, anvil type inlays. Of course that would be MY perfect guitar, I'll get a custom made one of that eventually =]
The Gibson and Epiphone Les Paul Ultra. I can't post a picture but I have a few pictures of mine in my profile. Check them out if you want.
I like the new Gibson Robot, and Fender Strat, maybe Fender Tele, but I like the shape of Strats better than Teles, although Teles were its predecessor. I have a Squier Strat myself, I guess that's why :p.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by CJRocker
There is no best as it is subjective.

I fully support this answer as it is the truth.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
In my opinion....

barettas ftw!
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Mid 90's ESP Horizons
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
This thread has been done to death...

That said, Kramer Jersey Star, or the mid-90's Richie Sambora signature Stratocasters. Say what you will about Bon Jovi, but Richie has flawless taste in guitars, and all of his signature guitars, or guitars based on his signature guitars, are always the most versatile, well made guitars money can buy. It says a lot that Eric Clapton 'borrowed' a feature of Richie's guitars in the early 90's to improve his own.
Quote by bokuho
...Richie has flawless taste in guitars...
I'm sorry but I need to disagree in a big way

我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Are we talking quality or quantity. The best quality guitars in my opinion are the tom anderson stufff. My favorite mass produced are the fender strats. Own both play both but the fender has taken a back seat to the anderson.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
i genuinely love starts and teles body shapes, but adore gibson humbuckers.
if i could go for two, i would go for
an hss strat, low output pickups, with vee locking vibrato, to add yet more flare to the original fender strat.
id also go for a tele shape with a large body, and a humbucker at the neck.
I hate passive pickups.
BRING ON THE FLAME WARS!!!!!
in fact why dont we make it shorter and say
a richie sambora strat and a chunky tweaked tele and make everything simpler
For teh metulz

For versatility

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
My Kramer Turbulence R. Those r not my own pics, but they look better

Whats better than 7 strings, really good floyd, fastest neck i used, and the most sustain ever. And the 36 frets.
they are easy to play until the 29th. After that I usually use tapping. I have came up with some really cool improv licks.