Can anyone give me any recommendations of guitars to look at that will be able to thump out a decent sound at a lower tuning? Nothing massively low, think Alter Bridge or Motley Crue.

Ideally I'd like something with a pretty thin neck, ie Wizard or Wizard II, trem i'm not too bothered eitherway, decent pickups and either neck-thru or a very trim bolt on, like the AANJ.

I play stuff ranging from Paul Gilbert, Vai and Malmsteen to Alter Bridge, Ozzy Osbourne and bit of Metallica.

Price at about £400 ish. Cheers!
Funny words.
So, like D-standard? at the lowest?

Let's see....400 pounds? That's like, 800 American right? You could easily get some sort of Schecter C-1 model, they have pretty decent stock pups. I'm pretty sure there are some good ESP's for 800...I think there might be an $800 ibanez prestige, too.

Aaand that's all I got
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
ibanez s470?
not a t-rex fan : lol
squire telecaster
Dean '79 V classic white.
Ibanez 370DX with Irongear hammerhead in bridge
spider line 2 112w amp

Nile, The Faceless and Cannibal Corpse - fucking bad-ass!
Yeah, D-Standard at the lowest I'd say. And I'll take a look at Schecters, but aren't the necks on those pretty thick?

And to the guy who said the Ibanez S, I already have an S2075, so I'm trying to branch a bit away from the S series, unless I find a really nice one.
Funny words.
dean '79?
not a t-rex fan : lol
squire telecaster
Dean '79 V classic white.
Ibanez 370DX with Irongear hammerhead in bridge
spider line 2 112w amp

Nile, The Faceless and Cannibal Corpse - fucking bad-ass!
Quote by rex666
dean '79?

Might actually take a look at one, never been hot on V's but those look pretty nice.
Funny words.
Any Ibanez in your price range would do fine.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
If you dont mind going used you can get a good Ibanez for that. I've seen a fair few RG2550's go for around that price. Even a PGM301.

PSN ID: ArranP
a seven string guitar can go low and still be good for highs
Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...