Page 1 of 2
Here are some nice "riddles":

1.) If Monica's father has 5 children, and four of them are called "Lala", "Lili", "Lele" and
"Lulu", what is the name of his fifth child?

2.) Which of the following numbers are divisible by 3?

27, 13, 495, 39857, 23653, 99, 9, 1, 36726473823472, 842384, 0.54

3.) Two men walk into a bar. ("Ouch!" they both say!!! -- just kidding). They order a couple
of pints, and they notice a tall, slender man clad in a dark overcoat, sipping a soda water in the corner of the bar., watching them. The two men get freaked out, leave, go off to find another pub.

At the next pub, they order their drinks and then they notice the same mysterious figure walk in, order a soda water and watch them intently. The two men are now pretty scared so they finish up, pay and leave. The go to another bar at the other end of town, and the same thing happens: "Mr. Freaky" comes in and starts watching them again, sipping soda water. This tme one of the men plucks up the courage to confront the mystery man.

"Look here, mate -- you've been in every pub we've been in, watching us. What the hell do you want with us?"

What does our mystery man say to the courageous pub-goer?

Enjoy!!!!
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
1st is monica ****all
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by chillrock

Do you even know the meaning of the word riddle?
1. Monica
2. All of them, theoretically.
3. Assrape.
4. These suck.

Edit: Only kudos i'll give you is the Fawlty Towers reference in your sig.

Good show.
Last edited by -metalhead- at Mar 12, 2008,
The answer to the third is "I want to suck you off big boy", because the mystery man is a raving homo.
Quote by chillrock
Here are some nice "riddles":

1.) If Monica's father has 5 children, and four of them are called "Lala", "Lili", "Lele" and

3.) Two men walk into a bar. ("Ouch!" they both say!!! -- just kidding). They order a couple
of pints, and they notice a tall, slender man clad in a dark overcoat, sipping a soda water in the corner of the bar., watching them. The two men get freaked out, leave, go off to find another pub.

At the next pub, they order their drinks and then they notice the same mysterious figure walk in, order a soda water and watch them intently. The two men are now pretty scared so they finish up, pay and leave. The go to another bar at the other end of town, and the same thing happens: "Mr. Freaky" comes in and starts watching them again, sipping soda water. This tme one of the men plucks up the courage to confront the mystery man.

"Look here, mate -- you've been in every pub we've been in, watching us. What the hell do you want with us?"

Enjoy!!!!

1) Guys can't have children.Or is it Lolo?

2) That's not a riddle.

3) Want to bum?
Last edited by Wiirdo at Mar 12, 2008,
1) Monica

2) They're all divisible by 3, just not all perfectly

3) "What the hell do you want with us?"

"I want you to try the new COLGATE™Whiteningtoothpaste! The All New COLGATE™ Whitening toothpaste gives you a better tooth-brushing experience than EVER BEFORE! Try it now! You'll be AMAZED at the results!"

"erm...okay"
tom find out the answer to the second one just add up all the numbers and see if the result is 3 or a multiple of 3

now tell me the real answer to the third one!!
Sig space available, give me some praise
MONICA

NO IDEA
1st is lolo because each name has a vowel in it. nevermind but i think it was a good guess on my part.
here`s a real tough one, You`re in a building with 2 exits, one exit leads to iminent death, the other leads to freedom, everyone in the room knows where each door goes, you have to leave through one of the exits, you can only ask one question and you know that half the people will lie to any question you ask them and the other half will tell you the honest truth. what question will lead you without a doubt to safety?
Quote by chri5
here`s a real tough one, You`re in a building with 2 exits, one exit leads to iminent death, the other leads to freedom, everyone in the room knows where each door goes, you have to leave through one of the exits, you can only ask one question and you know that half the people will lie to any question you ask them and the other half will tell you the honest truth. what question will lead you without a doubt to safety?

Could you please walk with me through one of these doors? I'll let you pick.
A man wants to get home but notices a man following him. Why cant he get home?
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
1.) MONICA

2.) ALL ARE DIVISIBLE

3.) The guy says, "I am the taxi driver who has been driving you to all these pubs. I cant drink and drive, so I drink soda water. I figured you were bar crawlers, so I hung around and you left each place pretty quickly, so I figured I would stick around for the easy fare".

and im SO sorry for offending you all by misnaming the second question. all nit-pickers can henceforth toss off.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chri5

"Which door would the other half of people suggest for survival?"

The lying people tell you to take the death door, cos that's what the other group will NOT say.

The honest people know that the others will lie, so they say that the other group will suggest the death door.

And you take the other door.
Quote by chri5

you ask one half: "what would the other half say if i asked them which door led to freedom?"

you then go through the other door.

SORTED

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
you ask one half: "what would the other half say if i asked them which door led to freedom?"

you then go through the other door.

SORTED

How would you know they're lying though?
Quote by Jonny616

You assume.

One half will definetely lie.

The honest half has to say what they think the others would suggest, so they also have to lie.
Quote by Jonny616

if you ask the truthful half, they will tell you that the others would lie and tell you the door to freedom is the door to hell, vive-versa.

similarly, if you ask the liars, they will tell you that the truthful people will lie.

e.g., you ask the truthful people what the liars will say if you asked the liars which door was freedom. they tell the truth, knowing the liars will direct you to the death door, saying it is actually freedom.

in both cases you are directed to death, so you go the other way.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chri5

If everyone knows where the exits lead, you should know as well. You don't need to ask any question.
The medium is the message!
Quote by chillrock

Enjoy!!!!

Please define divisible.

Do you mean divisible as in "oh it gives you a number therefore is divisible" or do you mean "divisible = you get a whole number"

Also for the door one, you could also ask "will you open that door" because then you will be able to look through and see where it leads
I decided to answer with pictures not words.

Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Aleene
Please define divisible.

Do you mean divisible as in "oh it gives you a number therefore is divisible" or do you mean "divisible = you get a whole number"

Also for the door one, you could also ask "will you open that door" because then you will be able to look through and see where it leads

the definition of "divisible" is: capable of being divided

you can divide 13 by 3, but you cant divide anything by 0.

and for the "open the door" -- what if they dont want to open the door? then youre stuck there, you've asked your question, and you have a fuccking hard choice to make = YOU GOT OWNED

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
the definition of "divisible" is: capable of being divided

you can divide 13 by 3, but you cant divide anything by 0.

and for the "open the door" -- what if they dont want to open the door? then youre stuck there, you've asked your question, and you have a fuccking hard choice to make = YOU GOT OWNED

Why wouldn't they open the door?

Infact, you couldn't you just open the door and not step through?
Brilliant, Ticket48, just brilliant

Somehow I thought the riddles were gonna involve something like this:

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
1. monica
2. 27, 495, 99, 9
3. "I'm your chauffeur"
Quote by chri5

"Can I follow you?"

EDIT: For #2, I just did those that would come to a whole number.
Quote by Aleene
Why wouldn't they open the door?

Infact, you couldn't you just open the door and not step through?

The parameters of the riddle do not allow for such liberties.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock

Lolo?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by chillrock
The parameters of the riddle do not allow for such liberties.

Bollocks.

*opens door*

oshi-
Quote by Aleene
Please define divisible.

Please, everyone knows that when you open a door, you have to run straight in without looking.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by chri5

"Would you like to boogie?"
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Aside from the first one, these aren't riddles. One was a math question and the last one is unsolvable. A riddle only has one answer, not any answer you ****ing want.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Bob has three sons. Snap, Krackle, and... _____ ?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by synpet713192
Moron?

Don't have to be such a weiner face. I thought it was Lolo because all the other names had A, E, I, and U. So I thought he named 'em after the vowels.

EDIT: And I just reread it and realized you are right synpet. I am a dumbass haha
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Page 1 of 2