Page 1 of 2
so what does life mean to you?
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
I expect everyone will take the piss. I'm not really sure what it's all about, but I know how I should act. There's no higher purpose, but life's not pointless.
Opportunities.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Have fun. Slowly realise people are bastards. Get a job. Quit. Die.

I'm in a pissed mood this evening >_>
Life in general has no meaning. I think of it as a spontaneous thing, not really created for a specific reason.

That doesn't mean we can't enjoy it while we're going through it, though.
Having a good life. Means:

Music, love, family, being healthy and have the opportunity and freedom to do what I want. = a good life to me. :p

Life was evolved for...surviving?^
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by mulletman500
I expect everyone will take the piss. I'm not really sure what it's all about, but I know how I should act. There's no higher purpose, but life's not pointless.

so far, no one has taken the piss. maybe they went earlier?
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
I'd like to make mine not pointless, to have a point for my existence. Like most people. But I'm not going to go complaining about how pointless life is and how everyone will be better off if Im dead, I'm going to go and find myself a point to life yay
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by Wratheh
Have fun. Slowly realise people are bastards. Get a job. Quit. Die.

I'm in a pissed mood this evening >_>

i hope you feel better man.
Quote by chillrock
so far, no one has taken the piss. maybe they went earlier?

I don't know. But I was proven wrong. Tell us what you think.
Being non-judgemental and kind, loving and forgiving, learning to live without material, and earning myself a good next life.

Oh, and getting pissed and having a good time.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Lifes about those corners where dust gathers into a larger than usualy bundles of dust that usually sit on top of a thicker than usual layer of crumbs that you can't explain because you never eat there.
Life is just about living, and having a cracking time whilst doing it.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

The world is what you make it. I am the world.... fucked up and dizzy
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
"Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all the time
And have the time of your life"

...Not really.
love, happiness (at no ones expense), knowledge, and raising a family

i dont follow a religion, but i still live for whats right (or at least what i consider to be right)
Like is about being 1 out of 6,000,000,000 and never making a difference and if you do make a difference (say Hitler or the Beatles or Jesus or whatever) does it matter? No. Cus whatever difference you make it will be countered by something else.

But you won't make a difference anyway.
I believe that life is about making the best out of everything. Sure, it can get you down sometimes, but there's always a good side.
Logialy speaking:reproduction
Romanticly speaking:Living life to the full, and trying to exist in permanant turmoil.

Telling myself that the latter is true is what keeps me sane.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Being good to my loved ones, protecting them from people who are nasty to them, and doing whatever the **** I want ^__^
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
To have as much fun as possible in the short amount of time I've been given.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by AlmostLikeLife
I believe that life is about making the best out of everything. Sure, it can get you down sometimes, but there's always a good side.

+100

life is amazing if you can see past the bull****, and bad

there is an overwhelming amount of good in the world
To me, It's about doing what you can to make you happy. I believe you should take whatever risks are needed to make yourself happy with life. If you're happy, then you're living and it's the path you take that determines if you'll be happy in life or not. Of course there's people that aren't, it could be because of the path they chose in life or the interference of another persons path in life. Also, living the perfect distance from the sun to sustain life. That's pretty neat.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Trying to find exactly what will make those I love happy. Staying with the only person who really makes me happy. Living as much as I can so as never to regret a thing.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Quote by guitarmansmitty
Trying to find exactly what will make those I love happy. Staying with the only person who really makes me happy. Living as much as I can so as never to regret a thing.

no regrets, ever

life should be about whats going on, not about what happened
I don't see the point, life just seems to get more and more frustrating, I can't wait to get out of school, move back to B.C. and enjoy life.

For me it's about having fun while you are here, but I'm havin trouble doing that at the moment..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
there is a saying that i didnt get for a long time you have to really think about it... everyone dies not everyone lives..... what i think it means is live life to the fullest and not being scared of taking chances or affraid of striking out......
Finding your own way, not doing what everyone just wants you too.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Page 1 of 2