ok, i'm on shuffle all songs, and have around 2,800 so its quite a large choice. all of a sudden every other song gives me this page:
Here

i've never had it before.

has something new happened?

TM
Last edited by tim_mop at Mar 12, 2008,
Can you even read?

Quote by Windows_Media_Technologies
During the ripping process, the file was "protected." This limits the number of computers on which the file can be played.

To play the file on this computer, you must download a license (a process known as "license migration"). A license acts an electronic key that allows you to "unlock" a protected file and play it.

To download a license for this file, click Download License.

Problem solved
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Can you even read?

Problem solved

i can read. but that doesn't tell me why.
let me guess, you have vista...
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
It allways does that. When you rip to .WMA, it keeps the protection that was on the disc. You just need to click that download button, and it will be fine to play on your computer.

Get itunes.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
lol i broak ur post

Well done.

well. done.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by sunnysayshi
Don't download it. Get a mac.

SUPER FIXED.

But seriously, windows media player is a bit odd, and controlling. get foobar or winamp. And in future never use wma as your format of choice (I'm not sure if you are, it's just good advice). It's not widely compatible. Go for MP3 or AAC, or wav or AIFF if you're a quality nut.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by British_Steal
let me guess, you have vista...

horrible horrible operating system...
Guitar - Fender Jaguar HH Special (Black)

Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95

Zoom GFX - 3

Amp - Marshall MG100DFX

Band - Not Half Right
(www.myspace.com/halfrightmusic)