the quality ofd the recordin gis very gd and definately keept the guitar intro as i like it, the drums are gd, i think it needs singing and i like it a lot better when it gets into it about 1 min 30 secs, the solo could do with a bit of work, the bit where it goes heavy is gd but some of the soloy bits sound a bit off, overall gd and keep up the gd work

could you crit mine please http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808371

thnx
has anybody told you it has a sort of Stairway vibe to it? cause it does. i tink same as last guy. except it ALMOST sounded offbeat, not sure if you did that on purpose or not. its clever, if you did
i play alot of zeppelin so maybe thats why it sounds like it. The drums were done in 1 try and my friend didnt have anytime to really try to know the guitar parts. Once I know everything thats gonna be in it im gonna rerecord it.
once you re=record it it should be great id listen to it again. i would nt download it but thats just cause its not my thing. i would give it a good rating, though
i think at some point around the minute mark its starts getting slightly boring, only my opinion ofcourse, mix the riff up a little i would do, keeping in mind i had to listen to it quielty so i couldnt hear everything... very good in general though

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO