I couldn't find anything to answer this particular question anywhere on these forums, or online.

I have a Roland Cube 20x, and from my n00b understanding, most amps when using a effect pedals have "Send/Return" jacks in which you plug in your pedals.

With amps that do not have that, do you just connect them all together?

In other words, I want to get a Wah pedal and I'm wondering if I'll connect it like this:

Guitar <to> Wah Pedal <to> Amp input jack.

Thanks, and sorry if this is not the place for this.
cartain pedals go in the effects loop (send/return) wah however doesnt.

FRONT END: Distortion, EQ, Wah, Volume, Whammy (or other stomp-box type harmonizer), Noise gate, Compressor, Overdrive, pedal-type preamp, tuners (both rack and pedal-type).

FX LOOP: Stereo chorus, delay, reverb, multi-voiced harmonizers (rack type), digital flanging/phasing.
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Only SOME pedals go into the FX loop. Wah is not one of them, wah ALWAYS goes in front of the amp.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia