After getting hit by a car and scanned for fractures, Doctors discovered SOMETHING lodged in the fabric of my girlfriends skull, eating its way to the brain, it might be a tumor. So we all got worried as hell! This was last september, She had surgery planned last wednesday

BUT, a bus crashed outside the hospital i think tuesday or that day and 20 or 30 people had to be rushed to ER, so they postponed it to the week after, now needless to say I was besides myself that was BESIDE myself and THEN SOME.

it wasnt the disease i was scared of as much as the surgery itself, one wrong move and they could of caused irreparable brain damage.

the surgery itself lasted 5 hours, carving around every blood vessel, carving out that peice of skull, to replace it with a small metal plating. The surgery was completed today, shes in some pain but thats to be expected eh?

Man im so glad the surgery turned out alright, im seeing her in the hospital on saturday before my roadtrip for IRON MAIDEN, haha so it looks like its cookin up to be an amazing weekend. So with all these kids sharing their stories on horrible days, I just wanted to shout out about this sunnier story to you guys.

Glad to hear things worked out for ya!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that's intense, but good to hear a happy ending
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
amongst all the horrible stuff that happens, its really nice to hear a happy story like this one. Glad it all came good man
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
I don't understand the first part. She got hit by a car which caused a tumor? Or was the tumor already there?
Quote by HanPlaysBass
You mean his girlfriend......

that was necessary
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Brilliant!

Did they let her keep the bit of skull?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by HanPlaysBass

Ya = you two

He would be affected if something happened to her.

Glad to hear!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
When can you bang her mouth again?

THEN, you'll be happy and relieved.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Brilliant!

Did they let her keep the bit of skull?

I would've asked for it if it had been me.

And congrats man! Glad to hear it!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Timothym
I don't understand the first part. She got hit by a car which caused a tumor? Or was the tumor already there?

the car was made of polonium 215

DAMN YOU SOVIET BASTARDS
Quote by Timothym

Nope, the tumor was already there, but it got discovered because her head was scanned after a crash.

Well, I feel happy for you ts, life's good, eh?
Quote by Marrklarr
the car was made of polonium 215

DAMN YOU SOVIET BASTARDS

hahahaha

But yeah, that rocks.
Tiger style.
they need to study the peice of skull to find out what it was officially, but yeah, keeping it would be pretty damn awesome
Quote by HanPlaysBass

No he's gonna go see iron maiden.

Happy to hear that mate
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's always nice to hear some good news.

I wish your girlfriend the speediest of recoveries.

I hope Iron Maiden is ...okay, too. (I'm not their biggest fan )
Terms and Conditions apply.