Make me an offer.

PRICE DROP

Ive got here,a Roland Cube 60 in good condition,just missing a little holder thing on the line out jack,but it hasint affected anything. Im asking $225

Next Ive got A GK Backline 210,300 watts,also in very good condition. AND a Peavey Millenium BXP 4-string.The bass has Dunlop straplocks,but theres a big hole where i had a big screw in it before i got the straplocks.

Now,Id like to sell the bass and amp together,like a starter pack kind of thing.Im asking $400,plus the shipping.

Also,Im only selling in the U.S.

Pics:

Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.
Last edited by Krist333111330 at Apr 1, 2008,
I know you said you'd rather not seperate, but how much for just the GK? And do you have pics?
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Umm,Its $470 new according to MusiciansFriend,so Id say about $300.I got my camera but forgot the cord to connect to the computer,so Ill have pics by Monday at the very latest.
Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.
Why are you selling it? More wattage than you need, wrong kind of sound, etc...
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Quote by atreyurock9
Why are you selling it? More wattage than you need, wrong kind of sound, etc...

Well,I was the temporary bassist for my band,but it was just untill we found a full time bassist. Now we found one so I dont need my bass things anymore.
Oh. I was hoping it was too much wattage and I could trade my Fender Rumble for it in a partial trade (I'd add cash of course) but I don't have $300 right now. Good luck with your sale.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Ok,thanks anyway.

Also,Pics are now up.
Ive now got a Vox V847 up for sale,its in good condition,except for missing one rubber hoof,which ive replaced with a strap button from an old squire. The strap button is suprisingly the same size as the hoofs,so it doesnt jiggle around at all.
PRICE DROP
$400 for the amp/bass,$225 for the Roland.
Bump...this is taking awhile and i need money,so ill consider a best offer kind of thing.
How portable is the GK? I have a Backline head and 2x10 cab already but I need something more portable for rehearsals etc. It has a carry-strap so Im assuming its easy to get around with.

Also, I live in Australia, so shipping here will be expensive. If you can give me an estimate of the weight & the shipping costs I'd appreciate it. Im in Sydney.

Im interested but we'll just have to see how much it'll be.
Its pretty heavy,but with the little handles on the sides its pretty easy to carry.,Ill check the shipping price in a few minutes.

Edit:Need the postal code.
Last edited by Krist333111330 at Apr 1, 2008,
I checked out the weight on the GK site, i think its just too heavy to make shipping to Aus feasible. Sorry mate
Allright,thanks anyway.