Page 1 of 2
You mean kids that wear hats?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Don't you think that's a bit prejudi...

Whatever.

Do you want to play with your crayons?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Maybe they want to look like that yo' silleh foo'
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
because looks constitute how people are, well actually with this generations (ours) youth thats how it pretty much goes. =(

yea they look like tools tho
Quote by Ichimaru

Uhh no he means kids who wear clothes that are 9000 times to big.The wiggers.Trust me dude I feel ya im 14 and have 2 see it every day at school.I just dont get it.They get under my skin sooooooo bad.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Last edited by slash457 at Mar 12, 2008,
gah, leave people be
unless they have problems with other people they aren't doing anything wrong
leave your problems about people and their personal styles at the door while entering the pit please?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I know exactly what you mean. We have swarms of them around here. They usually wear super baggy pants, skate shoes and like to say "**** me, I'm famous"
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Genocide upon 'ye !
They all suck and it's not an ignorant judgement. its a sad fact.
They all drive scooters. weare nike hats ans spit on goth's because they are sad ****s!
At least thats how it goes here in holland
Paulie C is that you! No... you just all look the same
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by Ichimaru

Hats fucking suck

Let's kill those bastards.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Drunk people?
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Fi-Fi
Genocide upon 'ye !
They all suck and it's not an ignorant judgement. its a sad fact.
They all drive scooters. weare nike hats ans spit on goth's because they are sad ****s!
At least thats how it goes here in holland

HEY i wish i had a vespa

im in america btw, so i cant actually afford/own/ride one with out being laughed at
Y0 w/hyZ y0U g0tz4 b3 l1k3 D4t!?!!!//!????-!

W3 ju5T f-R0m d4 h00D!

F'0 sH1zzl3 m3 D1zzL3 d4wG

Seriously though...yea, I hate when people seem like that. They think there gangsters and are cool cuz they were hats and clothe that are too big, and they walk like they got something shoved up there asses.....
Here, have some more!

E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
what a coincidence TS!

i hate people who give a **** about what people wear.

i especially hate the ones who then go on to describe them ALL as "the most ignorant, dumb people".

and dont even get me started on the people who feel it necesarry to make threads about their hatred for people who wear baggy clothes and drink light beer.
They're not even wiggers. They're a form between a Guido and a Wigger. I go to two separate
schools every day and at my other school I get comments "Dudeee, are yooz a 12 year old or sumtin'? Damn yo's short"

I've tried talking to them and they're mostly all super douche bags.

EDIT: Stop making comments about how we're judging them all by just what they wear.
It's true, most-all kids you find dressed like that are assholes. I try not to discriminate against others but it's hard not to when you know you can't have a decent conversation with them because of the way they dress.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by Joe-Fish at Mar 12, 2008,
Quote by rizo299
I hate kids that look like this

Oh wait.

That's me.

lol i hate kids that cant get their image to post

jk man, but fix it

Edit: dammit he fixed it
Quote by slash457
Uhh no he means kids who wear clothes that are 9000 times to big.The wiggers.Trust me dude I feel ya im 14 and have 2 see it every day at school.I just dont get it.They get under my skin sooooooo bad.

Because the international symbol for wigger is definitely baggy clothes and baseball caps.

Maybe you were still but a wee child, but when I was about 12, that was definitely considered the "skater" look. I wore shirts that were so damn huge they fit me today, six years later.

Are you trying to tell me that I was a wigger when I was twelve?

Shut up and quit judging people by a waist-up photograph. This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen.
Quote by Ichimaru

Kill 'em all .

(i lol'd... )

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Here, have some more!

Hmmmm....I'm thinking they got those clothes from a buy 2, get the rest for 1/2 price if its equal or lesser value....damn i h8 those sales
I can't stand "wiggers" either.

I know I'm generalizing and I hate generalizing, but in this case I believe its okay because literally every "wigger" I've met has been an asshole.

They try and act tough, because they think they're "gangsta".

I'm all for doing whatever people please, but not if you're going to do something just to make yourself look like an ass and be a nuisance to society. (Which in my experience with "wiggers" they are.)
so you hate people by how they dress?

how mature. let em be, hate em for being douches (if they are), not for having a style preference.
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Quote by Acquiescence
There really is a huge correlation between what you wear and how you act

For example, Brown hatted people are timid and tame where as red hatted folk are in breeding season and will rub against trees and rut in competition with other males for the best females
Quote by rizo299
For example, Brown hatted people are timid and tame where as red hatted folk are in breeding season and will rub against trees and rut in competition with other males for the best females

What about the ones with black hats usually worn by old black guys playin' the blues?
I love gangsta's a million times more than goths, or scene kids, or skaters, and any other stupid mother****er whose only hobby is being cool and going to the mall everyday. Gangsta kids arent' that bad when you get to know them.
Quote by doggy_hat
I love gangsta's a million times more than goths, or scene kids, or skaters, and any other stupid mother****er whose only hobby is being cool and going to the mall everyday. Gangsta kids arent' that bad when you get to know them.

lol

I find the way you worded that quite humorous.
Quote by doggy_hat

Sorry...but skaters actually skate as a hobby.........
Page 1 of 2