Ok, so in my honors English II class, we just finished reading Dante's Inferno. Now our assignment is to write something similar to a Canto of Inferno. We have to choose someone to punish in hell and we have to describe their punishment and everything.

I have decided I want to write about punishing the arrogant. Who should be the main person I focus on and how should they be punished? So far I have come up with:

-Caesar
-King Louis XIV

Any other suggestions?

is this a wide spread assignment or do u happen to go to skool in an area of CT?
Quote by killsPEACHES
Ok, so in my honors English II class, we just finished reading Dante's Inferno. Now our assignment is to write something similar to a Canto of Inferno. We have to choose someone to punish in hell and we have to describe their punishment and everything.

I have decided I want to write about punishing the arrogant. Who should be the main person I focus on and how should they be punished? So far I have come up with:

-Caesar
-King Louis XIV

Any other suggestions?

How about you do it yourself?
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Malmsteen.

Eh I would rather it be someone more recognizable to the general population, A.K.A, historical icons or celebrities.
Quote by nt1440
is this a wide spread assignment or do u happen to go to skool in an area of CT?

Cincinnati, actually
Nancy Grace.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by cagnius
How about you do it yourself?

I am going to...
I just can't seem to come up with any good ideas.
Quote by killsPEACHES
I am going to...
I just can't seem to come up with any good ideas.

What about the Devil, himself then?

Torture him through love and good things.

That's what I'd choose.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Last edited by cagnius at Mar 12, 2008,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Gandhi.
No one will expect Gandhi.

lol that reminds me of the South Park movie. He's in hell and when I was watching it everyone was like "WTF why is Ghandi there?"
hilray clinton
Carvin DC127
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
BD-2 Phat Mod
Ts-9 Mod Plus
Crybaby True Bypass
Keeley Compressor
wait you actually have to choose someone to put in hell and describe their torture?

thats ****ed up man, what are they teaching you

but anyway id say nancy grace, her heads so far up her ass id doubt shed even know she was in hell
Your teacher...

Their punishment could be teaching you for the rest of their days...

You know, for ****s and giggles.