Well im going to buy a ENGL fireball friday but the guy also has a Thunder Reverb that he'd sell me if i took both for a deal. Youtube wont load for some reason ( I got dial up, only thing i can get where i live, yes in BFE) which it would take 10 years to laod. I would just be taking it to my drummers for practice + the Fireball to gigs mostly since lugging around all that gear every few days is a drag by time i get everything set up i dont want to play.

So what can this thing do? How are the cleans? Lead? it's an ENGL can it do "TEH BR00TELZ" ??

--THANKS
Last edited by jimmy666page666 at Mar 12, 2008,
2nd page no reply bump only. ( i hate double posters but i really need to get him an awnser.)
Both? It's a plenty good amp but I doubt you'd need both. If you really want though just try it out.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
It doesn't do Br00talz very well. More of a classic flavored amp it seems to me...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Thanks FLCL, i was thinking that. And i mis spelt "Reverb" somehow, oh well.

If he does sell it to me cheap ill try it out, if i dont like ill make some $, Win-Win right there.
I watched a video of it on youtube, it seemed very treble heavy and not very mid or bass heavy. It could just have been the video or how he dialed it in...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.