ok, so i have a Peavey Studio Pro 112 combo amp that has an extension jack. i was looking for a cab to plug into, to use the Studio Pro as a head, but i have no clue what cab to be looking for, and as well, i have no clue what ohms i need, but something makes me think 8 ohms....or will a higher ohm-age work? thanks UG.