hey guys, i have a spider III 75, its about 2 months old. Id like to start off by saying i don't want any bashing, because whenever i make a post about my amp i always do get bashed. ok but anyways, when im playing for a little while, i notice that the bass completely drops out, and its all treble, and ill have to turn it off, wait a while and turn it back on and it will come back. do you guys notice this, because im wondering if its something to do with your ears adjusting to the bass sound. because i really dont see how this would be the amps fault, seems like a ery strange problem to have. anyone have a response? thanks
Quote by postmortem2006
I'm gonna tell you the exact reason why its starting to sound off.

Its a Spider III

/thread

yeah it could be this or the speaker like that other guy said
Quote by postmortem2006
I'm gonna tell you the exact reason why its starting to sound off.

Its a Spider III

/thread

that doesnt help at all, and thats why i added the first sentence to my first post.
It could be something wrong in the amp stage of things rather than the speaker. The problem is that because the Spiders are packed with so many little features like the modeling and digital effects, there's a fair few points along the signal path where things could be going wrong. And unfortunately, the Spiders are pretty notorious for having huccups here and there.

If it's only 2 months old it should still be under warranty, so you should be able to take it back to where you got it and have it fixed by Line 6 for free.