Page 1 of 2
Yep, post your stories here, you know you like to talk about it. (Unless it's something lethal though, that would make me sound like some kind of a douche.)

So basically, a couple of months ago, my fever spiked at 41.2 degrees Celsius, which is 106 Fahrenheit.

42 Celsius is critical level.
Damn, I didn't feel good.

I'm sure you have some!

Edit: For not knowing that "rhyme" was a song, means i haven't heard every song in this very universe, sowwy.
Last edited by -metalhead- at Mar 12, 2008,
I had to have my large bowel removed. Well, the ascending, transverse and descending colon, anyway. Removing the rest would have taken too long.
I had a fever of 41 or thereabout degrees when i had pneumonia
Live life 90 degrees to reality!
I've been 44 degrees Celsius. We were taught in Biology at school that humans die at 40 degrees ¬_¬.
Quote by jeremessmore
when i was in third grade i had the stomach flu for two weeks and had a fever of 104 not pleasent

Oh I hate that. I just had it last year. It sucked.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I had a cold once, a long time ago

Thankfully I went on to make a full recovery!
when i was in second grade i got sick. i dont really know what i had, i never asked my mom. 105 fever, hospital stay, bathtubs full of ice cubes, the whole nine yards. it lasted for about 2 weeks, and i havent been seriously sick yet.

the scariest thing was the fever dreams
I have no opinion on this matter.
I've had a pretty high fever. I don't recall the degree, but I was having hallucinations.

I've broken my ankle jumping off my roof. Also broke my arm through a window and my arm got some nasty cuts. Sadly I still have scars :\
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I once had a fever of 102.7 or so degrees Fahrenheit, along with dizziness and strep throat. Basically, if I stood up, I was either going to fall or vomit. Or both. I did end up throwing up on my bed.
staph infection, 6th grade, had it for like 4 mothes b4 they diagnmosed it, if they got it later, i may have died, ot at least gone to the hospital
Quote by 20cdndollars
I'm Hot blooded, check it and see....

I've got a fever of 103

Was that rhyme intentional?
When I was first born I had to be in the hospital for two week because I had some sickness.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by -metalhead-

Its a song.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
when i was like 2 my tempurature hit 107 degrees farenheit, i was in the hospital for like 2 months afterword, i have no clue what i had but it wasnt good.
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
worst I've had is the mumps. And I got sent to school with it too.

that was NOT fun but not as bad as some people.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i had pnemonea when i was 3, was rushed into hospital and pretty much almost died.

but, i'm still alive and kicking, beat that mother****er!
Quote by -metalhead-

wow. just wow.
I have no opinion on this matter.
does eating chili, then having your stomach start starting to slow burn like walking in hell, and then going to the hospital to have your stomach pumped, count?
I just recently had the flu, ive still got the cough that wont go away
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Worst I've had is a cold from frolicking in the snow with just a t-shirt on.
I'm an 'ard bastard, me.
ive never been that sick, just the odd cold, but....when i was out on the piss i ended up drinkin tons of jack daniels and coke(i mean alot) and i got absolutley wasted. Got home and was sick, but the had drunk so much jd and coke it was black. How rock and role hahaha
i threw up 20 tiems once. covered it with towels. yeah, it smeeled like puke in my house for like 2 weeks.
Some fat kid fell on me and broke my arm, and then i almost threw up
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by muppet_man456
ive never been that sick, just the odd cold, but....when i was out on the piss i ended up drinkin tons of jack daniels and coke(i mean alot) and i got absolutley wasted. Got home and was sick, but the had drunk so much jd and coke it was black. How rock and role hahaha

i ve had that happenb before with jd, jd always comes up black ( pretty much
Gear:
too much to list

Soldering iron:15 dollars
Amp kit: 500 dollars
solder: 5 dollars
Burning the crap outta your fingers: priceless
Quote by mercinariesgtr
i ve had that happenb before with jd, jd always comes up black ( pretty much

i did think the next mornin that was the collest moment of the night lol
well when i first deployed i got really sick and was actually starting to have word hallucanations i cant explain it.. but i **** my pants a couple of times too.......ughhh it sucked..
Well one time in 5th grade at my afterschool camp, I kept complaining about something like a cramp. Basically, every time my heart beat I had this pain where my heart beats, which got really annoying. The supervisors, being the dumb 2 dollar an hour earning scumbags that they are, just pushed it away and told me I always complained. So this went on for hours, gradually increasing in pain every heartbeat, until I couldn't even stand, the pain was so bad.

So they finally called the emergency line, an ambulance came and drove me to the hospital, and they had to give me some pain reliever stuff for a few hours. Eventually the pain wore down on its own, all I had to do was get a few needles, then I left.
They told me I had some "heart lining" problem, at least from what I remember. Actually now that I think about it, "heart lining" problem doesn't make any sense at all, but I remember it hurt like a bitch. Basically everytime my heart beat, it would hit my ribcage T_T. Never had a pain worse than that. My dad thought I had a heartattack
Namonea(sp?) + a blood infection, almost died.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
i had 105 degree fever but never went to the hospital or anything only lasted a few days anyway
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by -metalhead-

My god, you have seriously never heard that song?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I had pneumonia back in October. I'd been sick for a couple weeks before they even bothered to screen me for it. I had a persistent fever of about 102-103F for three days and even went to work like that. Finally went to the doctor and she sent me home with a note to take two days off from work and school. Went back to classes for a day and was still dying so mom took me back to see someone else. The doctor that did screen me only did it to humor because it didn't sound like pneumonia. Sure enough the xrays came back and it was there. I think she called it "walking pneumonia" where it'll show up on the xray but you can't hear it just by listening to the breathing. In any event I slept for four days and was back out doing my regular thing. (I've always been quick recovering anything.) Although the cough I had for about 2 months.

My mom didn't fare as well though. She caught it a couple weeks later and ended up in the emergency room at one point. She didn't recover for almost a month and a half. Dangerous stuff. We got lucky.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Page 1 of 2