Hi, Im new to these forums but Im getting into playing guitar so I decided to join

Now, what im asking is not just were to buy a Squier Bullet online, but were online can I buy one that ships to Canada? Ive been to 7 or 8 sites (sweetwater, musicians friend, active musician, etc.) and all of them offer the Bullet for only $99, but none of them ship to Canada. Is their anywere I can buy the Squier Bullet or any other Strat style guitar for under $150 that ships to Canada?

Oh, and I know the Squier bullet is crap, so dont post telling me this
Aren't there guitar stores in Canada? I'm almost sure you could get one at a nice price just by looking around...

Oh, and BTW, get ready to hear some -not so good- stuff about the Squier Bullet
musicainsfriend ships to canada other then try lamusic.ca and there no ****ing guitar stores in canada man atleast no really good ones.
music123.com
but i'm sure you can find a shop near you, unless you live like WAY up north or something
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
i live in canada (guelph) and i got a squier bullet from The Woodshed about a year ago...

i rely wish i hadnt though
Tim Henson 08

Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by nath1142
musicainsfriend ships to canada other then try lamusic.ca and there no ****ing guitar stores in canada man atleast no really good ones.

musicians friend doesn't ship all their stuff to canada
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I actually still own one, from the early '80s, which I'm in the process of turning into my "project guitar". By the time I'm done with it, it'll only have the same body and neck as before.

As for where to buy one in Canada, I have no idea. Sorry.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
C'mon... Squier Bullets are everywhere!
I don't know the situation over there, but here, I get to see them all the time at all music stores.
Yeah we have guitar stores in Canada, but they are incredibly overpriced. I also took a look at the rondomusic site, I may consider buying one of those, though they are probably more crap then the Bullet
Is the Fender Starcaster Strat any good? I found some on e-bay for about the same price as the bullet...