is there a secret to getting good seats at a concert, like quality front stage seats, i am willing to pay extra, but it seems every time i get tix the seats suck

I plan on going to more concerts this summer and would love to actually see where the music is coming from.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Get there early.

I wouldn't really know much for the large venue stuff though. I always go to small club shows.
any concerts i've gone to recently, i get in for free and have a chance to go backstage and ****.
its pretty sweet.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Good timing + Money + Ticket Scalper = Front row
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
WEll ive never been to a concert with front row seats...except for maybe Projekt Revolution. But get into the Pit...its much easier to get to the front that way.
Quote by The Spoon
WEll ive never been to a concert with front row seats...except for maybe Projekt Revolution. But get into the Pit...its much easier to get to the front that way.

LOL thats one of the ones im waiting for this summer are you in lpunderground
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Quote by Csb9130
Real shows don't have seats

Depends on the kind of show. You're not going to stand through a classical music concert, are you?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
It's called "corporate sponsorship"
No matter how close you get there will be 20 or so useless pieces of human flesh in front of you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i saw ace frehley at a club and it was general admision. which is SSSOOO much better than seats, which i had at Van Halen 07. anyway i got there like 15 min early and i was like 5 people from the front when the show began. it was sick as all hell and i think it was the happiest day of my life.
Ive only been to a couple of big gigs but i just waited until the tickets went on sale at ticketek by refreshing the page every 10 seconds. Usually i go to pub stuff but so by getting there a little earlier than usual you can usually assume you will get decent seats
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by sSyLc
Depends on the kind of show. You're not going to stand through a classical music concert, are you?

How else would I mosh sophisticatedly?
Yeah smaller venues definitely kick ass. I've been to The Showbox in Seattle 3 times and every time I have been able to get on the rail. Being up front is awesome. Last time I was there I saw Candlebox and the guitarist just handed me one of his picks. Good times.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.