Greasy Bastard? Great Guitarest? what you guys think. i think he's a greasy bastard because he burps in to the microphone and he looks like slob, but he is damn good, what do you guys think
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I think he's the most original, creative, inventive guitar virtuoso around.

Honestly, I can't sit down and listen to any Satch/Vai/Gilbert/Becker/etc album. They all just get too boring, too guitar focused. Bumblefoot's 9.11 is one of my favourite albums of all time. He is my favourite guitar player.

But yeah.. he is pretty greasy.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I can and have listened to only the Normal album for several weeks.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I liek teh Bumblefoots
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I can and have listened to only the Normal album for several weeks.

I've listened to his whole discography.
I Love him and I think he's the most inventive/creative guitarist alive. You're known as the new Zappa for some reason...
Last edited by BrunoPoeys at Mar 13, 2008,
Quote by Minkaro
Dude, guitars suck.

Guitars suck.

Guitars SUCK.

I will agree to that... GUITARS SUCK!!!

But yeah he's pretty cool and invative, but I wouldn't put him over other players I like, like Randy Rhoads or Michael Romeo
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Quote by Tapping_Ninja
I will agree to that... GUITARS SUCK!!!

But yeah he's pretty cool and invative, but I wouldn't put him over other players I like, like Randy Rhoads or Michael Romeo

why not? he's one of the least orthodox players around. His style is pretty unique and his technique is on par with anyone. he uses a thimble to tap past the last fret and sometimes plays on a fretless guitar. And he does all this while singing (okay so his voice isn't the best around but it's still amazing that he plays what he does and sings at the same time)

EDIT: didn't see the 'I like'. I thought you were just stating it as fact that those other players were better. my bad.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by DeathDealer
since you asked, i don't like em...too weird, just like most of Bucketheads stuff

really?

His normal album at least is just a rock album with some really fucking cool solos.

Quote by element4433
Without a doubt, my favourite guitar player. 9.11 is in my top 3 albums of all time. Cant wait for the new stuff.

Also, a thought:
Satch and Paul Gilbert are touring the UK in May, and Bumble's new album is coming soon... if he chooses to tour for it in the UK as well, we might have the worlds most amazing G3 on our hands. However, one I wouldnt be able to see

EDIT: By the way, did anyone send in a video for his opera contest?
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Last edited by bassmanjoe08 at Mar 13, 2008,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
why not? he's one of the least orthodox players around. His style is pretty unique and his technique is on par with anyone. he uses a thimble to tap past the last fret and sometimes plays on a fretless guitar. And he does all this while singing (okay so his voice isn't the best around but it's still amazing that he plays what he does and sings at the same time)

His new foot guitar will be a fretless (maybe a double neck, i dunno), so he'll work even more on the fretless. I wanna ****in' hear his work on Chinese Democracy... dude, he'll be the first guy playing a fretless on a Hard Rock band if i'm not wrong... and he sounds amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3_U9MgqFX4

oh, and Guitars SUCK - Ha!