Page 1 of 2
If your girlfriend was pregnant and was going to get an abortion no matter what you said or wanted because of some reason. Would you NOT want to know she got one, or would you rather her tell you even though you had no say?
Last edited by lila_kaninchen at Mar 12, 2008,
i dunno
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by lila_kaninchen
If your girlfriend was pregnant and was going to get an abortion no matter what you said or wanted because of some reason. Would you want to know she got one, or would you rather her tell you even though you had no say?

Aren't those two things the same option?

I guess I choose the first...
The.
Don't understand the question. Rephrase!
Quote by subopolois
you lazy cheap bastard

Gear:
ESP LTD M-50
Marshall G80RCD
Boss ME-50
Ernie Ball STHB

Kill Crazy of the Red Dwarf Smeg Heads!
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Aren't those two things the same option?

I guess I choose the first...

haha thats wut I was thinking, Make options not suck please
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
I would probably notice within time if she had an abortion or not.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How could a person not find out?

If there's no baby and she's not preggo any more, she probably aborted it.

I think it should always be the female's decision, BTW.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
rephrase, would you want to know or not?

(no i havent had an abortion)

EDIT: she doesnt have to tell you she is pregnant before hand and you proble wouldnt ever know
Quote by dudetheman

**** no.... 2 people to make it... so its a wo person desision,,, if the didnt want to take care of it i would leave her ass and raise him/her/ heshe myself haha
Quote by Kensai
I would probably notice within time if she had an abortion or not.

+1, it's kinda hard not to miss...
you never know..... it could have been the next einstein or jimmy page for that matter.....
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1, it's kinda hard not to miss...

Not in the first trimester or so, physically, a pregnancy can be well hidden for a fair while.

On topic, I'd rather know, and I'd hope to be part of the decision. I'd be mortified if I found out I was going to be a dad, then told immediately that the child had been aborted.
I would want to know. Then again, I would honestly want her to get an abortion. I'm 17 and a kid right now would pretty much ruin my entire life.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by 82airborne
you never know..... it could have been the next einstein or jimmy page for that matter.....

Or the next mass murderer...

Of course I'd want her to tell me.
Quote by mafropetee
I would want to know. Then again, I would honestly want her to get an abortion. I'm 17 and a kid right now would pretty much ruin my entire life.

there is such a thing called adoption.... yo ****ers piss me off
Quote by 82airborne

And risk the life of a teenage girl(depending on how old you are) and make her drop out of school etc.
Quote by 82airborne

Imagine how many of those you kill everytime you touch yourself
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I'd want to know. But I wouldn't want the girl to get an abortion, even though I'm only 18.

Btw, what's up with the thread title? "This is one for the guys" - yeah, because all the other threads in the pit are so girl-friendly
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I would know. I'd be the one to abort the baby myself... gladly. There's nothing I like more than bloody fetuses.

...I have a sick sense of humor.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Guitarist132
And risk the life of a teenage girl(depending on how old you are) and make her drop out of school etc.

Imagine how many of those you kill everytime you touch yourself

she dosent have to drop out.... plenty of girls have kids in high school.. and not only that raise them also... and as for risking there life... there is plenty of young girls who pop a kid out and still are fine....your instantly killing one by abortion...
Quote by 82airborne

Until you can find homes for all those adoptive kids, it isn't a practical solution.
Quote by crust_punk
Until you can find homes for all those adoptive kids, it isn't a practical solution.

okay so just offing them is?
Quote by Phill-Rock
I'd want to know. But I wouldn't want the girl to get an abortion, even though I'm only 18.

Btw, what's up with the thread title? "This is one for the guys" - yeah, because all the other threads in the pit are so girl-friendly

well girls cant really answer, they would kinda have to know.

and i made this because i found out not to long ago that my mom got an abortion about a year before she had my sister, and no matter what my dad said she didnt think they were ready and it haunts him. He says he would rather have not known at all. i wanted to know if other people thought the same. cause i myself(if i were a guy) would want to know.
I would let it have it done, but I certainly wouldn't let her tell me if she was or not.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by 82airborne
she dosent have to drop out.... plenty of girls have kids in high school.. and not only that raise them also... and as for risking there life... there is plenty of young girls who pop a kid out and still are fine....your instantly killing one by abortion...

Let's not bring up the abortion debate. The fact is that women who want it will get abortions regardless of any legislation made. Personally, I would rather the women of the U.S. be able to have abortions in safe conditions in hospitals under government jurisdiction, as opposed to in back alleys at monumental risk to the woman's life.

And don't bring religion into this either, saying "we're interfering with God's plan." If God has a plan, and the baby in this plan is aborted, then this proves the fallibility of God, hence it is impossible based on your beliefs.
Needlenick wrote:

Quote by 82airborne

Yes.
If you want to argue abortion, go to the political thread.
Quote by dudetheman

1 - If she never told you she was preggers in the first place, then you would never know.

2 - In many countries it is the female's decision, but that doesn't mean she can't take the male's thoughts about it into consideration while making her decision.

3 - The original question is a tough one. Would you want to know about a decision you have no choice in? I really don't know.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by scarfacesuit
Let's not bring up the abortion debate. The fact is that women who want it will get abortions regardless of any legislation made. Personally, I would rather the women of the U.S. be able to have abortions in safe conditions in hospitals under government jurisdiction, as opposed to in back alleys at monumental risk to the woman's life.

And don't bring religion into this either, saying "we're interfering with God's plan." If God has a plan, and the baby in this plan is aborted, then this proves the fallibility of God, hence it is impossible based on your beliefs.

yes, thank you this is really just a question of would you want to know, not do you think its right. to have it done at all.
Quote by 82airborne

I have a friend whose mother was on crack cocaine and all sorts of other drugs when she was born. She has had issues her entire life, and now she has to take all sorts of drugs because of various medical issues she has now. She will probably lose all use from her arms within the next 10-15 years, and this is quite hampering on her aspired career as an artist/interior designer... Would you rather raise a child to suffer their entire life because of your mistakes?
Needlenick wrote:

Quote by scarfacesuit

i never said **** about religion you said that...... well someone who was adopted saved my life so i wouldnt be here if he would have been aborted.... but im done arguin your right wrong thread for that
Quote by 82airborne
i never said **** about religion you said that...... well someone who was adopted saved my life so i wouldnt be here if he would have been aborted.... but im done arguin your right wrong thread for that

I know that. I was being proactive, as every person I know who is pro-life uses nothing but religion in their debate, which I absolutely despise.
Needlenick wrote:

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

2 - In many countries it is the female's decision, but that doesn't mean she can't take the male's thoughts about it into consideration while making her decision.

3 - The original question is a tough one. Would you want to know about a decision you have no choice in? I really don't know.

2 - Where does the man have a say in the decision??

3 - I'd want to know because I'm given the option to discuss it in this thread. If I was never told, and never found out - well, ignorance is bliss.

Abortion isn't even legal in Ireland, girls go over to the UK for that.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
To answer the original question, I'd probably want her to be truthful. Even though I wouldn't agree with her decision, I'd still want her to be truthful.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Page 1 of 2