If I wore a Cradle of Filth, or Iron Maiden, or Tool shirt to a Behemoth and Dimmu Borgir concert, would I get my ass kicked by hardcore Behemoth or Dimmu fans? What's the deal with wearing other band shirts to a concert? I would wear a Behemoth or Dimmu shirt if I had one though...
I don't see why you would...

Like other people there are really gonna pay attention to what band shirt you're wearing rather than seeing their favorite bands..
I dont think so.... but if u were wearing like a Backstreetboys shirt then yes u would get ur arse kicked.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by FireandFlames
Like other people there are really gonna pay attention to what band shirt you're wearing rather than seeing their favorite bands..

That's not always true, I got many compliments on my Opeth shirt at the last concert I attended.

TS, any of those shirts should be fine.
Quote by Bassmastajazzyj
I dont think so.... but if u were wearing like a Backstreetboys shirt then yes u would get ur arse kicked.

Do this for the funnies. And Pics or it didn't happen...

EDIT: Bastard for seeing Dimmu
you're kinda wrong in every way. you get your ass kicked if you wear the band that your seeing's shirt. so if you wore the dimmu borgir shirt you'd probably get kicked in the face.
why not just go to the concert in an old teeshirt and ditch it? i mean your gonna get all nasty and sweaty, might as well wear as little clothing as possible
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by C O B H C
That's not always true, I got many compliments on my Opeth shirt at the last concert I attended.

TS, any of those shirts should be fine.

What concert was it?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
wear the maiden shirt. just to be completely safe. NO ONE can hate on maiden

true. Not many people hate maiden. It's usually a safe bet.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
no cuz chances are that the people at the concert will be a fan of all those bands too, if its all good music then everyone should appreciate it, but ya wearing backstreet boys clothing could = death
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
If you wear a shirt of the band your seeing chances are 5 other people will have the same shirt...but concerts are about seeing bands not waiting for people to show up to see what clothes what they're wearing.
Wow i never heard of that.

I went to a Finntroll concert and I was wearing Megadeth, my friends Judas priest, overkill, maiden, bodom,

and we never saw **** all attitude like that
This guy wore an Amon Amarth shirt to a Birthday Massacre concert I went to. No one messed with him... but he was like 6 foot eight and ripped.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Way i see it, if you wear the Maiden shirt you won't get beaten up, cause Maiden is one of those bands all metalheads respect.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab