I want a valve poweramp.. Doesn't really need any more explaination right?

About 50 watts, I realise most (if not, all) are stereo but to me I dont find that crucial.

Willing to go used (eBay)

Any suggestions?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
eh, I was close
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I'm guessing you're gonna use a pod? I would try to find a store that stocks tube power amps and see if you can try them out since there's more out there than just mesa.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
vht 2502

I just got one and it is awesome.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Quote by Kevin Saale
I'm guessing you're gonna use a pod? I would try to find a store that stocks tube power amps and see if you can try them out since there's more out there than just mesa.

Amazing guess
Crap I should have said a budget...

I'd rather not spend more than £300 on a poweramp. For that price I might as well buy a tube head...
Peavey used to make tube power amps and they're frequently available on ebay. When I had one it sounded (and worked) excellent and was very inexpensive. I had a Classic 50/50 but there are other models including at least one mono model.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM