OK guys I need some suggestions. I NEED to make $150 dollars to pay a speeding ticket by April 30th. I am looking for a job but there's really no work at all. I've been looking for a job for 4+ months. Do be a dick and tell me I should have went the speed limit etc. I did it can't undo it now. Also I don't want to ***** myself.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Selling your body is the only way.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
donate blood.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
You have more than a month, just go apply at McDonalds, they hire anyone. And then after 2 or 3 weeks, quit, then you have teh moneyz.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by freedoms_stain
Loans from friends/family.

Ok Didn't clear it up. I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want my family to know. Lets just say it would go extremely bad for me.

Quote by brandon369852
You have more than a month, just go apply at McDonalds, they hire anyone. And then after 2 or 3 weeks, quit, then you have teh moneyz.

I've applied at McDonalds 4 times in the past 3 month. Thats how little jobs there are here.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by nath1142
sell your blood(blood bank) or sell your sperm(sperm bank)

It's a shame there's no money bank...
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by punkrocker10115
I've applied at McDonalds 4 times in the past 3 month. Thats how little jobs there are here.

Where do you live? Is there a Old Country Buffet around there?

Or just go to a strip mall, and apply at every single place there.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Where do you live? Is there a Old Country Buffet around there?

Or just go to a strip mall, and apply at every single place there.

I've applied at every store in town and every one within 30 miles. Dead serious.

Everyone makes money of meth here. But I'd rather own up to my parents then sell meth.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
I've applied at every store in town and every one within 30 miles. Dead serious.

Everyone makes money of meth here. But I'd rather own up to my parents then sell meth.

Only advice is keep trying to apply. Some companies won't call you, so you will have to call them if you want the job. Like with McDonalds, my brother applied there, and he called them back asking if there were any openings and that he turned in an app. and they he was working the next day.

Or make money selling a drug other than meth, it'll be a like a monopoly.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Only advice is keep trying to apply. Some companies won't call you, so you will have to call them if you want the job. Like with McDonalds, my brother applied there, and he called them back asking if there were any openings and that he turned in an app. and they he was working the next day.

Or make money selling a drug other than meth, it'll be a like a monopoly.

I would sell drug but sadly I would have to have money to invest in it first. SO K-Mart just might call me. I've called them x2 and went in there in person today.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
sell your first guitar.

Especially if its a strat. If its your only one, then youre not making progress anyway.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by punkrocker10115
I would sell drug but sadly I would have to have money to invest in it first. SO K-Mart just might call me. I've called them x2 and went in there in person today.

I didn't think K-Mart existed anymore. But congrats, the 150$ will be a matter of working 3 days a week, 5 hours a day, for 2 weeks, and you will have even more. And that's if you start out at minimum wage, or the wage in Nebraska..

Good luck.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
I didn't think K-Mart existed anymore. But congrats, the 150$ will be a matter of working 3 days a week, 5 hours a day, for 2 weeks, and you will have even more. And that's if you start out at minimum wage, or the wage in Nebraska..

Good luck.

Ours has been around since like the 1960's

well minimum wage here is $5.85 an hr. What is it there?
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Last edited by punkrocker10115 at Mar 12, 2008,
Quote by punkrocker10115
Ours has been around since like the 1960's

well minimum wage here is $5.85 an hr. What is it there?

It's the same, $5.85, so just follow those steps, and you'll make like $170.
Follow me on Twitter
Dont you have any of those work placement companies in your area. The ones where you show up early in the morning and they find you work for the day. Three days of that should cover the expense. But I assume your not in a city. So there wouldn't be one. My two cents.
So I was reading my ticket and the cheapest ticket is like 25 for a seatbelt violation. **** I could have paid him then for that. Also he like didn't turn his siren on just his lights it was weird. Damn none of the local cops care about speeding. Only the dick state cops do.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend