For those of you who have been to Gigantour or know about it, I'm thinking about going to it, and I really want to see Job for A Cowboy,and i was wondering,do they play anything off of Doom, or do they play all Genesis songs?

and i don't need replies like "JFAC sucks because they're more hardcore than metal, and hardcore sucks because it isn't metal" or and BS like that
lolz
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by pervy_the_clown
"JFAC sucks because they're more hardcore than metal, and hardcore sucks because it isn't metal"

I knew that was coming :P
Mostly Genesis, but you'll hear Entombment, Knee Deep, and one or two others from Doom depending on their set time.

This band is discussed in the hardcore forum, btw.
Quote by saxaxe
Mostly Genesis, but you'll hear Entombment, Knee Deep, and one or two others from Doom depending on their set time.

This band is discussed in the hardcore forum, btw.

My friend said he saw a interview where they said Doom was the old JFAC, so we thought they weren't gonna play anything from Doom.
For anyone who's been I'm going in May I pumped about all the bands EXECPT JFAC, how long was there set?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by TehPwn3r
and i don't need replies like "JFAC sucks because they're more hardcore than metal, and hardcore sucks because it isn't metal" or and BS like that

JFAC sucks because they're generic and uninteresting regardless of what their influences are.

But I've heard that they still play some older stuff.
Setlist when I saw em last year was (in whatever order i remember)

Bearing the Serpents Lamb
Altered from Catechization
Embedded
Coalescing Prophecy
Reduced to mere Filth
Matrydom unsealed
Knee Deep
Entities
Entombment of a machine

They've pretty much kept the same set-list the last year or so.
JFAC sucks because they're generic and uninteresting regardless of what their influences are.

Agreed.