Dixie the Tiny Dog.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
steak for chicken by the moldy peaches FTW
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
The End. MCR

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by metaldud536
Soulja boy!

You have to listen to the Rock Remix Travis Barker made of Crank That

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
You have to listen to the Rock Remix Travis Barker made of Crank That

I did, still random as hell. Rock drumming from a pop punk band can't save the crappy lyrics.
Quote by C O B H C
This could be.

Don't click that.

Damn.. that's too mean.. According to the comments, they used real mental patients for that...

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by metaldud536
I did, still random as hell. Rock drumming from a pop punk band can't save the crappy lyrics.

I know haha

I'm a GIRL!
Especially Likely Sloth stuff, for example, Dont Wake the Sleeping Bags.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)