It sucks.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
i dont get it
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Is this supposed to be funny or action-oriented, becuase it's not either.
Signature temporarily empty
I was not amused, very much the same as the last time I looked at one of these.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by freedoms_stain
This is the 3rd time I've seen one of these strips posted and the 3rd time I've said it was crap.

Treasure Trooper is doing a forum contest. You get $2 each time you post one of their comic strips and it gets 7 replies. So the OP just got $2 for posting a horrible comic and you just helped him.
Quote by Sixtymonths
Treasure Trooper is doing a forum contest. You get $2 each time you post one of their comic strips and it gets 7 replies. So the OP just got $2 for posting a horrible comic and you just helped him.

So what you're saying is it's advertising and anyone who posts it should be banned?
Quote by Sixtymonths

Wow, I feel like an accessory to murder.

wtf?
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
If I went out to get my mail one morning and found a crack ***** taking a **** on my front porch in broad daylight, that's how I feel right now.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.