i dont care how my guitars look. all about sound man. unless they sound like ****, then you can make em look cool to make up for sound quality(like my MIM strat). if you think its worth the money, buy it.
thats actually not too bad, but the bridge pickup looks messed up
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Damn, that's one amazingly-specced guitar. For the price I say buy the bloody thing and spend a few quid getting a custom pickguard made - I bet it'll look 20 times better with a scratchplate.
you weren't kidding... that is fuck ugly
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Eh, it's not that ugly.

I've seen worse from some B.C. Rich and Gibson models.
Wow, when you said ugly but good quality I thought it would be ugly. But she is a beauty! Get her, pl0x. Four pickups, cool color, four knobs, get her, she looks awesome. Don't know about the sound, but with four pickups it can't be too bad, at all.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
that guitar is uttetry hideous, I don't care how good it is, I wouldn't be seen dead playing something like that

buy the Soldano Astroverb he's selling instead
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by asfastasdark
Wow, when you said ugly but good quality I thought it would be ugly. But she is a beauty! Get her, pl0x. Four pickups, cool color, four knobs, get her, she looks awesome. Don't know about the sound, but with four pickups it can't be too bad, at all.

You made no sense at all...
the headstock is like a caparison on acid (very bendy). i could get a hand hammered chrome scratchplate, replace the way the pickup is setup and try and recut the headstock and get the rest painted black