Of any band with two vocalists, one guy and one girl, except that the guy does death growls, while the girl sings normally?

My band currently does this, and we were wondering if any other bands like that existed.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Epica?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

im sure its been done some where some time
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
I honestly cant, but that sounds like something that has to be damn good and very practiced for me to enjoy.. Otherwise that sounds like it would fail, it seems like a hit or miss kinda thing.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Cradle of Filth have a chick that sings some clean stuff.

It's pretty common for metal bands to have a guest female for that purpose (In Flames did it on a song off Come Clarity)
My friend showed me this Cradle of Filth song which had a girl vocalist,and he said she was in the band, i myself don't like them so yea no flaming or anything.
There's definitely a lot of bands that can do both great cleans and harsh vocals.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Protest the Hero's Rody sings (with some screams) with Jadea Kelley on Kezia. That counts, because Kezia is fucking amazing.

But no, I can't think of any bands that have an exclusively death metal vocals male singer and an exclusively clean vocals female singer. That'd sound pretty sweet though, as long as they are both good.
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Epica?

Hmm, I've never heard of them before *searches*
Wow, thats pretty cool.

Any other bands, except with the girl doing like, regular singing instead of Operatic?

Yea, in our band, the girl is the main singer, but our other guitarist, (not me), also does death vocals, sometimes seperately, but occasionally harmonized.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
uneXpect has two growling guys and an amazing female voice, check em out on iTunes. Their bassist freakin' pwns.

EDIT: Some of her vocal parts are opera-like.
Signature temporarily empty
Many bands have done that before... Cynic, uneXpect, Manegarm (I think, maybe it's Dalriada)

That's all I can think of right now.

EDIT: Win^
Eluveitie has clean female vocals and death grunts as well.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
I saw some music video on TV a while back that was like that. I don't remember the name though.
kill all humans
^Hey Hey! Someone with the correct capitalization!

EDIT: To RedDeath9
Signature temporarily empty
I saw a band with exactly that just a few weeks ago and I can't remember their name. They were from Texas...I'll think of it later.

The Harpies have the opposite - the female singer growls and screams and the male guitarist does clean backing vocals.
Ok, how about this:
A band where the girl doesn't nothing but death metal growls, and the guy sings clearly.
EDIT: ^SON OF A BISCUIT!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Funkychicken313
Ok, how about this:
A band where the girl doesn't nothing but death metal growls, and the guy sings clearly.
EDIT: ^SON OF A BISCUIT!

I win

I think I was thinking of Flyleaf...I might be wrong