Page 1 of 2
My mom could be undergoing a dangerous spinal surgery that could leave her paralyzed. She is going for an MRI tomorrow and I don't know what will happen.

I created a Facebook group, please join! It would mean a lot to her to know that people are thinking about her.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9557636748&ref=mf
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I hope everything goes well!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'll pray for her brah

my mom recently had thyroid cancer and the doctors cured her up!
if my mom came out ok I'm sure yours will too!
well good luck, you all got my prayers
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
same, hope all is well
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
my dad went through a very similar thing. I hope it goes well for her and ill pray shes okay
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I'll make space in my prayers for her
Hope everything goes well bro.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
well i hope shes ok

on the other hand i dont really trust doctors anymore cause when mt friends mother went into the hospital because they thought that she had cancer. u know wat it was a full bladder
Quote by Code-E
I'll pray for her brah

my mom recently had thyroid cancer and the doctors cured her up!
if my mom came out ok I'm sure yours will too!

Same here

My hopes are with you, TS.
Thanks everyone! It means a lot.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
The best of luck to you and your mom, my mom had some of her colon removed so it wouldnt become cancerous, so i know the stress.

EDIT:
I would also like to add that it is good to see that no spam has entered this thread.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Last edited by otherkid at Mar 12, 2008,
Good luck with everything. I hope it turns out alright for you and your mom.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
I'll pray, and i'll get my youth group on it too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Thanks, Darkarbiter! And everyone else! You are awesome!
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
wtf? At least your mum isn't gonna die or anything.

Godspeed to her though. Spinal injuries suck. It shouldn't be too bad. Older people are supposed to heal better than younger people when it comes to spinal stuff.
My mom recently went through thyroid surgery, and then had to have a uterus removed due to a tumor forming in it. She's perfectly fine now though. I hope your mom gets through it okay too. Best of luck to her.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Your mom is most certainly in my prayers. Since you're asking for prayers, i assume you at least believe in God, so i'll just leave you with a few things:

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. - Romans 8:28

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Phillip 4:6-7

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield. - Psalms 5:11-12

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1

Hopefully, those will help comfort you and your mom, but if not, turn to the Bible and there are tons of other verses that will.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Yeah. I do believe in God. I found him through Christians that actually know what it means to be one. Hard thing to come by now a day. But, thanks so much Kyle! It means so much to know that people that I have never even met care about her!
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Hope everything goes well!
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Dear god, please help FLCLcowdude's mom...on UG, she's getting surgery....

Nah, i'm kiddin', and I'm Atheist, so I wont be praying, but I hope she's ok, Keep us updated.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Yeah. I do believe in God. I found him through Christians that actually know what it means to be one. Hard thing to come by now a day. But, thanks so much Kyle! It means so much to know that people that I have never even met care about her!

No problem man. Our God is a providential God. He'll provide for you and your mom. Take refuge in Him.

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
You should print this entire page out and show it to her.
I have already showed her the Facebook group. It is getting bigger by the minute.
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
i'm really sorry to hear that, i hope she's ok...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
All the best to your mother. Hope everything goes well.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Page 1 of 2