Page 1 of 6
I actually just heard about that on Facebook (it was for a group that my stepbrother joined). That's completely horrible that they'd do that. All he wanted was a Valentine.
I read about that in People's magazine. Amazing how closed-minded humans are.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
It was pennywises's doing.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
It's sad that society has become what it is.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
That will teach him to be gay.

No seriously, thats very horrible, we all say words like "fag" and "homo" all the time without really realizing what they mean to a whole group of people. I think the kid who shot him deserves to be jailed forever. BUT we cant blame the parents for this, without knowing if it was them who taught him this intollerance. It could have been TV, his friends or even Heavy Metal (*activates flame shield*)
That's so fucking sad...that makes me so angry too...I feel so sorry for his family and friends and can't believe that anyone could have that attitude.
Quote by degeneratex14
GTFO A$$HOLE

I agree, this is not the thread for sarcasm. Unless you're being serious, then this is not the thread for gay haters.
Signature temporarily empty
I cant say i agree with the entire gay situation.. but i definitely do not agree for someone to die because of it. (cough aids)

Lol... he was in 8th grade in wore high heels to school.. thats a little extreme though
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
it's awful and all.... but how is a 15 year old in eighth grade..... shouldn't he be more like 12 or 13...
My Gear
Agile AL-3000 Prestige Slim Profile Neck
Schecter C-1 PLUS
Washburn WD18SW Solid-Wood Acoustic
Vox AD30vt with the VFS2 footswitch
Fender PT-100 tuner
Vox wah pedal
it's sad that this world has to face every situation with violence
I kinda frown on homosexuality, but that is just sickening.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by BBell
I cant say i agree with the entire gay situation.. but i definitely do not agree for someone to die because of it. (cough aids)

Lol... he was in 8th grade in wore high heels to school.. thats a little extreme though

+1
Quote by BBell

Mucho ignorante
I don't get why people hate on others for being gay. It's not even that big a deal, especially because it doesn't effect anyone else at all. Even if you're made uncomfortable, suck it up, and come to terms with the fact that you make some people uncomfortable to
Quote by Andreas1
Mucho ignorante

No. Not everyone's completely comfortable with it. If he's at least reasonable about it, then you're the one who's ignorant for declaring his worldview ignorant.
Quote by brandon369852
I read about that in People's magazine. Amazing how closed-minded humans are.

1st of all.. this story is absolutely terrible, why would anyone want to go to school, stand up in front of 20 other people, and shoot someone in the head?

2nd of all.. why are u reading people?
Quote by synpet713192
No. Not everyone's completely comfortable with it. If he's at least reasonable about it, then you're the one who's ignorant for declaring his worldview ignorant.

No. Its nothing to agree or not to agree with. Like saying i dont agree with the whole blacks in my country situation

'awaits standard homophobic racist american post'
you know what, i would like to send out a huge f**k you to anyone who is this intolerant. People just need to realize they have no right to dictate how other people live their lives, and they can't judge anyone. You know what, gay people are not going away. People just need to get used to that.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92

No seriously, thats very horrible, we all say words like "fag" and "homo" all the time without really realizing what they mean to a whole group of people. I think the kid who shot him deserves to be jailed forever. BUT we cant blame the parents for this, without knowing if it was them who taught him this intollerance. It could have been TV, his friends or even Heavy Metal (*activates flame shield*)

nah it was probably the parents, and the friends, and just the way society views gay people in general. WTF, heavy metal???? explain.

Its awful that somebody would kill somebody just because of their sexual orientation, ill agree with you on the first 2 sentences.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
The guy who wrote the article on that website should stop being such a *****. OMG I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS WHEN IT HAPPENED BECAUSE HE'S GAY.

As sad as this is, that guy is just finding another ridiculous way to bring up a ruckus.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by BBell

Just proves he's got more balls than the cocksnap that shot him
That guy who killed the gay kid should be kicked in the nuts by a cheap hooker who got spit in the face by a fat guy with sores on his face..

I hope this kid gets taught a lesson by the justice system ( )..

Well, life in prison ain't going to be sweet.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by MoonBoots432
The guy who wrote the article on that website should stop being such a *****. OMG I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS WHEN IT HAPPENED BECAUSE HE'S GAY.

As sad as this is, that guy is just finding another ridiculous way to bring up a ruckus.

Maybe you should stop being such a *****. The writer is completely right that it's a f*cking joke that this wasn't reported for 2 weeks after.
I can only imagine what drove that other 8th grader to bring a gun to school and shoot him in the head in front of 20 of his classmates, there's got to be more then this valentine ordeal. He must've been unstable from the beginning.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92

You're gonna need it

Heavy metal?.........far from it sir.

Maybe rap?
*steals your flame shield*
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Andreas1
No. Its nothing to agree or not to agree with. Like saying i dont agree with the whole blacks in my country situation

'awaits standard homophobic racist american post'

Well, you're basically right. However, with what is being taught as society's norm, it's not completely ignorant to be bothered by, say, a kid showing up to school in drag. There's gay and then there's flamboyant, and realis--...

aw hell, I'm sounding like my damn father.

Fuck it, the (cough aids) thing in a serious thread makes him pretty ignorant. I was just kind of giving him too much of the benefit of the doubt.
Quote by martyr1130
you know what, i would like to send out a huge f**k you to anyone who is this intolerant. People just need to realize they have no right to dictate how other people live their lives, and they can't judge anyone. You know what, gay people are not going away. People just need to get used to that.

so you wont tolerate intolerant people?
Quote by Fuzzbox91
nah it was probably the parents, and the friends, and just the way society views gay people in general. WTF, heavy metal???? explain.

Its awful that somebody would kill somebody just because of their sexual orientation, ill agree with you on the first 2 sentences.

Some metal is very openly homophobic.
Same for other genres though.

This is horrible. I do feel that the parents should have some accountability for this.
I think his wearing high heels and makeup was a little extreme, but to be that open and honest about being gay in middle school is something i think he is brave for. i don't like gays because they kind of creep me out but i would never do anything like that bastard. To me it seems he is insane, or needs to be institutionalized or in jail for life. He could turn out to be a gay killer if he gets out.
EDIT: i dont like Flamboyent gays like synpet said.
Last edited by cfhwarhead at Mar 12, 2008,
Quote by cfhwarhead
I think his wearing high heels and makeup was a little extreme, but to be that open and honest about being gay in middle school is something i admire him for. i don't like gays because they kind of creep me out but i would never do anything like that bastard. To me it seems he is insane, or needs to be institutionalized or in jail for life. He could turn out to be a gay killer if he gets out.

Correction: You don't like FLAMBOYANT gays. There's quite a difference.