I like inflames type of sound. What are some good pickups? I only play metal! Thanks
Dimarzio X2N or Super Distortion

I've owned both, and they're both great, but the X2N is just a monster. It will tear your face off and wipe it's ass with it.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Be careful with super high output pickups - more often it's better to have a normal-ish output in terms of a pickup, and compensate with an amp more geared towards metal. In Flames has a decent amount of gain, but they maintain clairty to be able to hear all the notes clearly despite the speed they play at. If you use a super high gain pickup and crank the amp, you'll muddle your sound and your tone will go down the toilet.

TO answer, though - I use a DiMarzio Evoultion, and it rips well enough. Good mid range cut and punch, which In Flames has on a number of their albums, and it maintiains good signal clarity. Use the amp to do the rest - I've got a Peavey XXX.
ya in flames uses emg pups and im almost certain they use the 81/85 combo. that being said i think that seymour duncans are a better way to go for more tone