Hey guys,

Probably not allowed - but worth a shot.

I'm running a half marathon for Cancer Research, if there are any rich + generous people please donate:

www.runningsponsorme.org/seantweedlie

just a few dollars/pounds/euros will make a big difference if enough do it

Many thanks
lol reported, that is bordering on rather low - fair enough if a mod spotted it, but to report it... that's just something else
Quote by jemocam
sorry *reported*

Wow. Ive seen a lot of bull**** reasons for a reporting on UG, but this just crosses the line...wow.

And I would donate, but I dont have a dime to my name.
Quote by jemocam
lol, i know. I am a monster!

indeed.
edit: dude wtf your from my town, thats crazy.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by jemocam
What i am?

I'm from trenton too, I go to st.pauls. What are the chances of that? seriously I'm shocked. Trenton's so small too.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by JordantheAxe
I'm from trenton too, I go to st.pauls. What are the chances of that? seriously I'm shocked. Trenton's so small too.

yes, so very small. but who cares. Cheers!
Quote by jemocam
sorry *reported*

This man is Pro-Cancer!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by jemocam
Whats Pro cancer?

It means you are a professional cancer. You kick ass at corrupting cells wherever they raise their insignificant nuclei. Congratulations.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
It means you are a professional cancer. You kick ass at corrupting cells wherever they raise their insignificant nuclei. Congratulations.

cool, i gusse this means i can keep smoking there pot!!!