I'm so confused. Every day I hear support for both sides of the argument.

I'd just like to have a little debate to clear it up for everyone...

My beginning statement? If it's true, why don't women have jungles for legs after shaving them so often?
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Firequacker
I'm so confused. Every day I hear support for both sides of the argument.

I'd just like to have a little debate to clear it up for everyone...

My beginning statement? If it's true, why don't women have jungles for legs after shaving them so often?

If the searchbar searched everyday...would it come back with more and thicker results?
Quote by Sibanez
If the searchbar searched everyday...would it come back with more and thicker results?

hohohohohohoooo!
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
It only seems thicker because shaving makes it a clean cut, whereas waxing will rip out the entire hair, and it will grow with a natural taper to it.

Shave=П
Other=^

The point will make it seem thinner.

Of course, this is just my logic that I just pulled out of my ass.
Quote by Sibanez

If each one of these threads had the same answer instead of staggeringly different results... Would I have asked this?
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Firequacker
If each one of these threads had the same answer instead of staggeringly different results... Would I have asked this?

Why are you asking a forum where the majority of users are in their early teens and cant really shave?
Nah, it really doesnt... Its just a visual kind of thing.... its one of the random myths that go out all the time.... the only thing is it makes the hair more coarse so it may look thicker but its not thicker... you only have so many pores mate
Okay, should I shave or wax my legs? I would ask my gf but alas, I don't have one.

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Hmm... I don't think it'll make the hair grow back any thicker. It just doesn't make sense.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by KKING911
Okay, should I shave or wax my legs? I would ask my gf but alas, I don't have one.

Probably has to do with my hairy legs!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by Sibanez
Why are you asking a forum where the majority of users are in their early teens and cant really shave?

Because I don't pull statistics out of my ass *

Well, I guess I'll just research it, no one here seems to know/not be an ignorant ass enough to give a straight answer, or even any supporting arguments.

* I realize that's not really a statistic to most people. It just works that way in my head.

EDIT: ALL those posts were made while I was typing =[
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Shave=П
Other=^

well described haha, makes sense
hug your local pug dealer!
Quote by KKING911
Probably has to do with my hairy legs!

did you just...quote and repond to yourself?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Not at all. As I said in the other thread, shaving doesn't affect the follicles in any way. Pull out a chin hair and have a look at the end for a white glob-like thing. That's a bunch of cells that code for the production of hair. How does shaving affect that, when it's buried in your face?
Quote by COBHC6
did you just...quote and repond to yourself?

I GUESS I DID!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
In the name of science (actually it was a particularly weird girlfriend) I had one leg shaved regularly for a while. There's no difference. Delirium posted why.