After the end of this year, im going to stop cutting my hair. In other words, im going to grow it out. Any of you dudes with long hair have any tips on anway to grow it, cut it, take care of it, etc. Any input is welcome. Thanks.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

lather, rinse, repeat.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
search bar, there's a HUGE hair thread.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
use specific shampoos and conditioners desigend for your hair type

sounds girly but it will help you grow it out a lot faster
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
get it trimmed every 3 months or so to get rid of split ends and keep it growing. Use conditioner after you shampoo.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
get it trimmed every 3 months or so to get rid of split ends and keep it growing. Use conditioner after you shampoo.

True...True....And also, if you decide to straighten your hair once it gets long enough, be careful not to burn your hair....Cuz burnt hair is not good. For anyone.....It smells up the room when it happens....If you don't believe me, just set your arm hair on fire, and that's pretty much what burnt hair from a straightener smells like.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
yea like every one else has said, get it trimmed every now and then, so it doesn;t look to ****ty
if you want conditioner will help
oh yea, make sure u shower regularly and wash ur hair
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.