is there any free ones that let you import tracks you like and splits all the intsruments into layers cause the one I have isn't doing that
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
you mean like you import a song thats already mixed and separates everything into its own track? cause no, nothing can do that. its physically impossible to do.
ok thanks also I want to record a girls vocals but i can't see her after school. She's got a very good voice but her family restricts her so is there any way to actually like record it on location and import it to a program or something
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
I'm not exactly sure about what you want but download Audacity and Reaper. I recommend using audacity first because it is super easy to work with. Check out the riffs and recordings forum too, the stickies are really helpful.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
yeah cause we want to get a demo done in about two weeks and I have audacity so I want to know how to record guitar riffs on there
Quote by nasstyman