Is Sixteenth-note Sextuplets at 140 bpm fast? I saw a lick from Michael Amott and I saw that it was 16th notes at 140 and I thought, thats not that fast really. I dont know much about sextuplets or anything like that, how does it make 16th notes different?
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
for every 16th note, six notes are being played. actually it can be broken down differently. that could mean a few different things depending on the duration the sextuplet was over.
Quote by alaub1491
for every 16th note, six notes are being played. actually it can be broken down differently. that could mean a few different things depending on the duration the sextuplet was over.

I believe it was a couple of sextuplets stringed together. It is from the Total Guitar magazine with him, alexi laiho, and mark tremonti on it. I think its the latest issue.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
It's like regular 16th played by 210bpm.
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
well i have been playing about a year and a half, so thats pretty fast for me!
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero