Anyone else celebrating this incredible holiday tomorrow (or today depending on where you live)?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
My math teacher at school just did a TV presentation on our school news!
I feel like I'm apart of something! ^^
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Were just bringing a bunch of pie to class tomorrow and not doing anything else. pretty facking awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
but 3-14 isn't till friday... today's wednesday, or am I missing something I wish my math teacher would bring pie to school though
My computer science teacher(also teaches math) always says "It's Pi time" at 3:14 every day(or most days) so we were gunna do something and have some of those cheap pies from teh gas station at 1:59...but...we dont have school on the 14th!!!!....lol...thats ok with me I guess
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
yeah

we have to recite the first 25 digits of Pi to get a Piece of the pie of our choice

and the person who gets the most digits

gets an Entire Oreo Cream pie

Last year, our algebra teacher and a couple students brought in some pie. It was fun.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I simply abhor math with a passion whose intensity burns more than Hitler's hatred of Jews

Except I don't put math books in ovens, as that is far too expensive
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
No, I hate this holiday for 3 reasons.

1. it has to do with math.
2. i hate my math teacher
3. she is making us doing a stupid pi project for a test grade.
14-3-08
I don't think it'll ever be 'Pi Day'

lousy nonstandard european dating system
Quote by djmay71
Wtf Is Pi Day!?!?!?!?! Who Celebrates This Sh!t???? Get A Life

You get a life.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Quote by djmay71
what if i don't want to?

idk.