I have this horrible pain at the back of my throat down to my chest and somehow I got scared because it hurts like a b*tch and I have never had this kind of pain. I lied down to see if it would get better and it didn't. So I thought, what if I die in my sleep? And I realize I didn't know what to say.

I tried writing some kind of will, a confession of everything and I got nothing. I wanted to say sorry to my folks and say I was angry about a lot of things but it just seemed like it didn't matter. I wanted to tell my father I don't respect him anymore. I wanted to apologize to this girl I had a fall out with but I didn't see the point anymore. I wanted to say sorry to my grandma for lying to her and thank her for taking us in for such a long time and that I missed her like hell. I wanted to say I felt so alone here, like I'll always be a stranger, I'll go away without anyone remembering me. That I wanted to be home but i know only a ruined reputation waits for me.

What I did get to write was about this person and what I wanted to say to that person. Naive, but somehow that was all I wanted to leave behind. At the end of the pseudo-suicide note was a plain goodbye and apology.

What if you knew you were going to die in your sleep, what would you be doing?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
sleeping.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I have died before,awake and asleep.
Behold, le petit mort
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Dying in your sleep is pretty chill. You don't even feel anything. Its probably the best way to go out. The guy that introduced me to music passed away in his sleep. R.I.P. Thomas Miller.
I wouldn't want to die in my sleep...

It's something you only experience once in a lifetime, I want to be wide awake.
Quote by Sublime Stylee

Why.. ?
Not like you can look back on it and remember how awesome it was.
If I were to be terminally ill, and knew I would die within the next 10 hours or so, I would want to die in my sleep. It would be so peaceful.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Why.. ?
Not like you can look back on it and remember how awesome it was.

Well then technically nothing is worth experiencing because we will forget everything when we die.
Quote by Sublime Stylee

for some reason that quote is really inspiration to me. that was very well written.
Quote by Sublime Stylee
Well then technically nothing is worth experiencing because we will forget everything when we die.

Yup. That's my outlook on life.
But if i had to argue, it's simple, during life, we can look back on what happened earlier in life. We can't look back on our death however.
If I didn't have my father I'd only be slightly dissapointed about dying. I'd rather die in my sleep but its an unnatural thing to do...usually people who throw up in their sleep choke on vomit and dont wake up or people with asthma have asthma attacks die in their sleep.