I have 2 Paintball Guns one of which is Semi-auto. Other is a standard, A C02 Tank 9oz i think (i dont feel like looking right now) its big though, 1 box of small co2 cartridges for the other gun, two boxes of paintballs (500 count), Couple of Hoppers, Gun plugs, Two Full Face Mask (with fog resistant glass in the sheild), protective gloves for hands... i was on a team a few years ago...not really into it anymore...so im getting rid of it all.....it totals to around $500 dollars in gear.....ill throw in a few extras also...
im not looking for anything in particular will consider anything.... im currently in the amp market though.....so
Amps
Guitars
Pedals
$$$
anything you think is worthy.....
I Just remembered i have another Semi auto gun...i bought used like six months ago but i completey slipped my mind because i havent even used it...ill throw that in too.. its a modded 99 spyder i think.....i get back to you guys on that when i post pictures
Are they tube or solid state? Sorry, I couldn't resist!
I guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...
And the 2008 dumbass award Goes To....................no other than....avianoguitarist... Congradulations on being such a dip****....
Last edited by eyelesskater at Mar 16, 2008,