So today out of nowhere I decided to buy Scrubs season 1 on DVD. I was just wondering if anyone here has seen and enjoyed the show and if they recommend I should keep or return it.
that show gets old so ****ing fast. Its on practically all day too. Its literally a bunch of bumbling idiot doctors flaming each other with really bad jokes.

Well thats how I feel about it at least.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Quote by liquidknowledg4
that show gets old so ****ing fast. Its on practically all day too. Its literally a bunch of bumbling idiot doctors flaming each other with really bad jokes.

Well thats how I feel about it at least.

I assure you with that attitude you wont last long in this world.
It's really really really weak comedy. The direction is poor too - it's made for people with no attention span who need all the colours oversaturated so everything looks like a cartoon.
Man everyone on UG knows it's a great show.
Thing is, never watch it on Fox. You will grow to hate it. (I suspect some people above me have done this)
Watch it on Comedy Central where it is uncut (not much to cut but Fox finds a way) and the colors are not messed up.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I don't really like it aye, it's just generally a bit shallow for me. I don't think the comedy is very clever and it's a bit too predictable, the episodes don't have twists or anything in them, and personally, I think it tries a bit too hard to be funny.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Thing is, never watch it on Fox. You will grow to hate it. (I suspect some people above me have done this)

If that's aimed at me, I've never watched Fox in my life.
it can get a little cheesy and repetitive, but it is hilarious. one of my favorite shows,
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ummmmmmmmmmmmm BEST SHOWER EVER. keep it and watch it religiously

its good to know that you get that excited about personal hygiene.
Although it can indeed get cheesy, it still is a funny cheesy. Overall, I like the show. I could probably watch it everyday.
mmmk.
Scrubs is one of the few reasons I still watch TV.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
it does always get cheesy in the last third but up to about season 4 maybe 5 its solid gold gets weak after that.
mad funny
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks fox uses messed up colors on their shows. it's really unpleasant.
Quote by smb
It's really really really weak comedy. The direction is poor too - it's made for people with no attention span who need all the colours oversaturated so everything looks like a cartoon.

i noticed that to, as it went on the set turned from this gloomy almost dark atmosphere to EXTREMELY BRIGHT AND LOUD. i still love it tho
Quote by fretsonfire74
its good to know that you get that excited about personal hygiene.

I think he confused Scrubs with 'scrubbing'.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I think once JD becomes an attending is where the series drops in quality everything earlier was far better. British Comedy is far better anyway, go buy some Red Dwarf...you will thank me.