Page 1 of 4
okay really quick...
today i went to a party with a couple of friends and you know i was drinking and ****. but i was really drunk and i hooked up with this girl at the party. anyways i went into a room and we ****ed for a while but it's now been an hour or so and right now i'm so scared. why? well when we were going about our business we change positions so when we did i noticed a bit of blood. she said "**** i'm on my period". so we stopped and i immediately jumped into the shower. now i had a condom on and it was stained with a little bit of blood so i washed myself immediately and i made sure i disposed of the condom properly. now i was a bit wasted so i thought, hey, i'm getting laid, but now after 2 hours or so i am coming to my senses and i'm scared. this girl is cool and all as a person but she does sleep around. so i'm scared of getting aids, herpes, or something. i had a condom that i put on properly but i am just terrified of the idea of getting any stds. now i don't care if this belongs in the relationship/sex thread. i am really scared and i need some comforting words from UG. i am going to get tested for stds tomorrow but for now i just need to know if someone has had any similar experiences.
and PLEASE NO FLAMING. i am serious.

EDIT: i'm not a 14 year old teen this is a serious question
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Mar 13, 2008,
*prays to god he sees a thread on how SomebodySomeone has crabs next week*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
lol... its just a period calm down....

Edit.... see this is what korn's kunt song was warning you about.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Last edited by drakenshadow at Mar 13, 2008,
but what are the chances of me getting ANY stds even though i used a condom?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone

seriously high man..... your dicks gonna fall off.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Yes, you can still get an STD if you used a condom. And you can DEFINITELY get crabs. And don't think just because you didn't see any warts down there that she doesn't have HPV. Some people are just carriers and don't have any evidence that they have it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
*prays to god he sees a thread on how SomebodySomeone has crabs next week*

I would LOVE to know i got crabs instead of some incurable disease.
but seriously i spent about an hour in the shower
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yes, you can still get an STD if you used a condom. And you can DEFINITELY get crabs. And don't think just because you didn't see any warts down there that she doesn't have HPV. Some people are just carriers and don't have any evidence that they have it.

this man speaks the truth....

have fun with your special shampoo.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Firstly, you sexed a girl while she was on her period? She is most definitely a slut if she let you. Secondly, maybe she wasn't on her period and instead her open sores were bleeding, and since it was dark you didn't notice.
Quote by vintage x metal

*giggles like a schoolgirl* i think you got cooties my friend!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by SomebodySomeone

naw you can't get aids, for that there has to be an exchange of bodily fluids, yeah go get tested to be ultra safe, but the odds are super slim. You could crabs or warts, but aids is doubtful.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Firstly, you sexed a girl while she was on her period? She is most definitely a slut if she let you. Secondly, maybe she wasn't on her period and instead her open sores were bleeding, and since it was dark you didn't notice.

omg man thats ****ing brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
So. Do you feel comforted yet?
Quote by vintage x metal

no worries dude. scrub hearty, get tested.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

Quote by Shakalum
no worries dude. scrub hearty, get tested.

Yeah, get that test. But all I'm saying is, if you DO have them.. getting a test isn't going to take that away.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

actually it was a well lit room and she didn't SEEM to have anything wrong with her.
plus like i said we were both wasted and i knew she was a bit slutty but if she had mentioned ANYTHING about being on her period i would have ran the hell out of there
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
did anyone else think of that Chappelles Show skit with the dancing STD puppets?
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by SomebodySomeone
I would LOVE to know i got crabs instead of some incurable disease.
but seriously i spent about an hour in the shower

Well as long as you showered. We all know hot water gets rid of AIDS. Who needs protection from STDS when you have WATER! I'm not going to bother with condoms anymore, i'll just take a thermos to a party just in case i get lucky!
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
I'm HIV positive that you will be just fine.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Mar 13, 2008,
Quote by 70x7

yeah i have that whole season on DVD but i was hoping nobody would use it to pwn me
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
everybody has AIDS! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS! didnt team amerca teach you anything:P

Seriously tho, just make an apointment and get tested. There isn't much else you can do, and really you should do it after everytime you hook up with a chick at a party anyways so you dont end up spreading something without knowing.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Brandon860
I'm HIV positve that you will be just fine.

are you serious?
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Dude's worried he might have a life threatening disease and everyone rips on him. The internet is such a wonderful place, where everyone's true spirit truly shines.
Quote by SomebodySomeone
actually it was a well lit room and she didn't SEEM to have anything wrong with her.
plus like i said we were both wasted and i knew she was a bit slutty but if she had mentioned ANYTHING about being on her period i would have ran the hell out of there

Yeah, but dude. If you didn't notice she was on her period, how can you be sure you would be able to notice if there was anything wrong with her? I would think either:
A. The string sticking out of her.
B. The blood coming from her

Would be an indication. Clearly you're not good at noticing stuff.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by farcry
Dude's worried he might have a life threatening disease and everyone rips on him. The internet is such a wonderful place, where everyone's true spirit truly shines.

thanks for sticking up for me. i knew i was gonna get flame by some UGers but i knew that there were some serious one that might give me some advice. it was a risk i had to take.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by farcry

What else are we supposed to do? The mods took away our time machine that would have let us go back in time and stop him from sleeping with someone so shady. And we're not technically flaming, there haven't been any insults here.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, but dude. If you didn't notice she was on her period, how can you be sure you would be able to notice if there was anything wrong with her? I would think either:
A. The string sticking out of her.
B. The blood coming from her

Would be an indication. Clearly you're not good at noticing stuff.

i'm positive i didn't see any kind of stain or blood when i slowly took her panties off but yeah now i am just shaking out of my mind
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
odds are you're alright, but it can't hurt to get tested regardless.
hug your local pug dealer!
Quote by SomebodySomeone
i'm positive i didn't see any kind of stain or blood when i slowly took her panties off but yeah now i am just shaking out of my mind

So, maybe she wasn't really on her period, and one of her open sores just started bleeding. I thought I covered this.
Quote by vintage x metal

ok im super serial now.

you'll be fine bro, worst comes to worst and you have crabs. honestly i doubt you have anything worse than that. hell, i doubt you even have that.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
you should have said something like " I CUM BLOOD "

no worries dude!
I will leave this world in the same way i entered it. Bathed in blood , screaming.

Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender Stratocaster
Boss Metalzone
Boss Chorus
Some vintage Yamaha Amp
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So, maybe she wasn't really on her period, and one of her open sores just started bleeding. I thought I covered this.
You did.

... and soon the sores will be covering him.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I wish Metacarpi and Minkaro were here, this thread would be more fun if I wasn't the only one being an asshole.

..You're fine, TS. There's plenty of sluts out there who don't have STDs.

You're got like.. a five percent chance that she's one of them.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 4