Page 1 of 31
Calling all Malaysians.

Why do we have a thread? I don't know. But I think we should have one. Which we now do. Yay for us. Here's to the Malaysian thread becoming a Pit Legend.

So to spark off some creative [sic] discussions,

1. Which part of Malaysia are you guys from?

2. And of course, where do you get your guitars? Bentleys? Woh Fatt?

3. Your musical inspirations?

Personally, I'm from KL and I got my Ibanez from Mama Treble Clef and my Gibson from Woh Fatt. Pretty cool place. But it looks like a Chinese medicine shop. I think we M'sians should meet up. Hmm.

Update (29 May 08):

I've just had the weird idea to make a Malaysian UG album just for the heck of it. So drop a line in the thread, with a link to your tracks. You can submit as many as you want, but I suggest keeping it within the range of 3-4 songs per person, simply because we can't fit more than 2 songs per person into the album anyway.

So get to work, fellow Malaysians.
Last edited by Time Seller at May 29, 2008,
I've been to the Kaula Lumpur airport. Does that count?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
*Creates a thread for Americans so we can tell the other threads what to do*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
That is pretty epic.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yep,malaccan here.So damn happy that that retard Samy Vellu lost everything.Bloody mother****er.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
KL kid here. Kinda glad that BN lost, makes them less cockier nxt time they wanna think about their open and blatant embrace to corruption =P
Quote by Scarletti
KL kid here. Kinda glad that BN lost, makes them less cockier nxt time they wanna think about their open and blatant embrace to corruption =P

Yeah,BN deserved it.

Heh,feel like typing in manglish...XD
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Lol. Who knows XP I'm betting quite a few, heh, UG's reputation spreads quickly =P
hey....

Singaporean here..
but i do love our friendly neighbour Malaysia...
great place great people...
Shah Alam here. It sad that PAS is incharge of Shah Alam. But then again, BN must have done something really really terrible that PAS managed to beat BN with extra 7000k+ votes.

TS, what happend in Perak by the way? Perak is under PAS right? The religious fascist. Owh that is my opinion please let me have it.
R.A.G.E.
Another KL kid here. Stranded in Sydney. Man i miss the food.
Singaporean here too.

But i regularly come over to Malaysia. At least until I entered IB.

Yup great place great people... But not so nice guitar prices
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by lithium26
Singaporean here too.

But i regularly come over to Malaysia. At least until I entered IB.

Yup great place great people... But not so nice guitar prices

Yeah,that I have to agree.Crazy overpriced guitars we have here.

BN lost like 5 places I think.Come to think of it,I can't really be bothered to understand this kinda politic crap yet.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Lol. It's mostly all about corruption in the government from what I've heard. Stuff like government officials accepting bribes and stuff and flaunting in front of the public. And in the end, they get a light rap on the knuckles and they resign to enjoy their new-found wealth while their close relatives become officials in turn, courtesy of a few "favors" here and there... >.<
Quote by anuar_grg
...BN must have done something really really terrible that PAS managed to beat BN with extra 7000k+ votes.

7000k?? Dude that's like 7 million.

Nice to see so many Malaysians. I do wonder how many of us there are here. Lucky me for making this thread. Lol.
Quote by Time Seller
7000k?? Dude that's like 7 million.

Nice to see so many Malaysians. I do wonder how many of us there are here. Lucky me for making this thread. Lol.

Ops sorry my bad.

^congrats sucker!!! That is amazing. Any link to online newspaper?
R.A.G.E.
Here's the link. But no picture. =(

They misquote me as being 18 and repeatedly use my surname when referring to me. =(

But I'm also out on a Malay radio station (no idea which one)!

And I'll be on the Star (Star two or metro, I guess) soon cos I was in the Rock School at that time, learning guitar.

I'm a celebrity.
Lol. Ah well XP dnt wry bout it =P As for scholarships, try looking for international scholarships as well, you could us the Princeton review scholarship finder to help u out =P

Thx for the luck, gonna need a lot XP
And yes plx, any help I can get will b greatly appreciated =)
Lol. Okay. Then I'm pretty much doing it right XP

Oh, and I tried listening to some of Berkeley's lectures,cause the physics teacher there just rox XP
Hey,
i'm from Putrajaya...
n yeah,
Congrats to to Time Seller 4 da Success..
Rock On
Quote by Scarletti
Lol. U still schooling? =P I think most of us r >.< hahaha

Yup...
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']http://community.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?what=profiles&advanced_on=1&name=&country=MY&city=&school_country=&school_city=&school=&interests=&active_month=0&active_day=0&active_year=0&joined_month=0&joined_day=0&joined_year=0

166! Bloody hell!!

That's er, a lot? Or not really, actually.

Well, there's definitely less than that on this sub-forum of sorts.

Thanks for all the congrats messages. Lol.